At first glance, this is a common tattoo. But I would not wish my enemy that hides behind her ...

The scar can be a lifetime to become a painful recollection of the events that I would like to once and for all erase. That is why tattoo artists Flavia Carvalho decided to do something about it. Her photographic project entitled «A Pele da Flor» («Leather Flower") is designed to help women who had experienced the horrors of domestic violence and not only. Flavia here 2 years for free tattoo makes those who have scars from bullets, stab wounds and scars after mastectomy. Master tattoo of the hand turns ugly scars into something beautiful.

Flavio in Brazil has its own studio. «I started this project recently. I even could not imagine that he gets such momentum and become so popular. The idea came to me by chance », i> - says Carvalho.

The girl continued: «One day I got a client who wanted to hide the scars on his stomach». i>

«She was in a nightclub when she was approached by a guy. He began to stick. She pushed him away, after which the young man stabbed her ». I>

«When the client saw the finished work, she was in seventh heaven». i>

«But one story struck me the most ... came to me 17-year-old girl who was dating a guy older. The poor man told me that he constantly beat her and abused her in every way », i> - shares memories Flavia. B>

«She wanted to leave him. The guy has appointed a date with her and then beat her, struck several times with a knife and raped ». I>

Also Flavia Carvalho does tattoos for women who have had to go through mastectomy.

And this tattoo done at the site bullet wound.

There are no words ... I think the work of Flavia Carvalho to silence all opponents tattoos. As you can see, a tattoo can be not only a whim, but a necessary decoration. Share these unusual works with his buddies.

www.facebook.com/fla.tattoo/timeline

Tags

See also

New and interesting