Top Model of the sandbox! 9letnyaya Christine rips All Charts!

Christine Pimenov em> has not yet graduated from primary school, but awarded the title of "future top model" and "the most beautiful girl in the world" - so it was styled world media, well-known designers and many fans in social networks. Pictures schoolgirl nine leading life that many dream big girls discuss in every way. Reprimand, by the way, is also missing in the discussions.

Christine was born in Moscow on 27 December 2005 and conquers the podium with three years - at this age my mother, former model Glikeriya Shirokov, gave it to the school for young models. Dad - Footballer Ruslan Pimenov - do not seem to have anything against early career start daughters.

The girl has more than 2 million subscribers to Facebook, about 300 thousand - vInstagram. For comparison, the most famous Russian model Natalia Vodianova on Facebook, only about 290 thousand fans.

Not Another Teen kareraV such a tender age Pimenov managed, in particular, to participate in fashion shows Dolce & Gabbana, shoot for the cover of a children's version of the fashion magazine Vogue, advertising Roberto Cavalli and Benetton, to become the face of children's sweets Kinder.

Even by the standards accustomed to the whole world of fashion similar success in nine years - is "the mac." Christina tried to understand the phenomenon, many journalists and bloggers. Her beauty is admired, but some English-speaking authors are chervotochinkoy and its image.

Compliments and criticism of the "most beautiful girl in the world", "stunning azure eyes", "future star" - such epithets awarded Pimenov Women Daily Magazine and Daily Postal.

"I do not know what to think: like, at this age girls just need to play. But I must admit, it looks angelic "- surprised the author of the material in the blog We Heart Fashion.

Well, News.com.au Australian edition of his text titled Pimenova "cute or ridiculous?". Of particular concern to journalists summoned pictures in Instagram-account Kristiny.

The authors of the article is clearly not like and visible on some photos light makeup and a studied pose professional-girl and her outfits. Revision even turned to a psychologist to find out how dangerous it is for the emerging personality of the child to live to adulthood. The expert confirmed the fears, recognizing that some of the pictures were taken "on the brink" and emphasizing that the appearance of the child sexualization may indeed later also affect the self-esteem, and respect your body. At the same time, according to a psychologist, incorrectly assume that modeling career is definitely dangerous for children.

Opinion poklonnikovFotografii Pimenova in social networks collect thousands and even tens of thousands of likes. But if you read into the comments, it is easy to discover that some subscribers still plagued by vague doubts.

"She's a lovely child, but some photos just freeze. The lives of children should not be so. For God's sake, she's so little years, "- wrote one commentator.

"I hope she learns to think that the important thing in life - to shoot a beautiful bow. She would run but jump without thinking about what it looks like, "- said another subscriber.

Welcome to my mirSama Cristina does not enter into dialogue in social networks, and captions to photos it lays out very lakonichny.

Perhaps only this position reflects the attitude of Christina (or perhaps her parents) to criticism. But whether she will be able to build a really successful and long career, will show only the next ten or fifteen years.

Tags

See also

New and interesting