This three minute video is better whole "Interstellar"!

People are still quite cautious exploring space. We are launching a spacecraft to study distant planets, but is afraid to send so far as these researchers. Of course, once we have the funds for this, and courage. And that's about it, he withdrew his short film "Strangers" Swedish director and animator Eric Vernkvist.

The film with the timing of just three and a half minutes, shows us the fantastic landscapes of the different planets, on which background you can see the explorers from Earth. From these stunning views really are breathtaking. And as they did not look fantastic, I want to believe that humanity really is waiting for just such a future.

As the sound of the film series, in addition to the background music was used by the voice of the famous American astrophysicist Carl Sagan, recorded in 1994, when he read an excerpt from his book "The pale blue dot." As you know, at this point refers to the planet Earth in terms of the space traveler, which is very far from his home.

Sagan's words and his vision for the future perfectly superimposed on the video. I must say that the scientist in his time did much to ensure that researchers have been able to get answers to a number of their concerns about the cosmos. You, by the way, you can see the popular science television series "Space", which came out in the US in the early 80's and was taken under the leadership of Carl Sagan. In our time, it was the continuation of the established television series "Space: Space and time," but it has become a leading astrophysicist other - Neil Degrassi Tayson.

In the course of making the film Wanderers, Eric Vernkvist not only gave free rein to their imagination, but also used a variety of research papers and photographs of the planets from the official site agency NASA. In the video you'll also see the technology over which scientists have been working for many years, for example, a space elevator on Mars, and much more. How would all this may seem fantastic, yet - it is very nice and worth to you spent on this video three minutes of his life. Believe me, you will not regret it.

Tags

See also

New and interesting