That awkward moment when the little dog is much richer than you ...

The wealthy New Yorker Rose Ann Bolasni (Rose Ann Bolasny) included in the will his Maltese. According to the document, a dog named Bella Mia (Bella Mia) after the death of his mistress will annually receive 100 thousand dollars, the New York Post.

According Bolasni, lap dog replaced her daughter, whom she has never been. "Bella Mia accustomed to luxury living, and I want to be sure that after my death in her life, nothing will change," - said 60-year-old zhenschina.

At lap dog has a double bedroom, a dressing room, which has more than a thousand dresses and accessories, including a diamond tiara, says The Daily Mail. Bichon dine at the same table with his mistress, and while traveling visited five-star restaurants.

Bolasni noted that her two sons supported the decision to provide a comfortable existence lapdogs. "My children - adults and successful people, they do not need my money. They see how happy my husband and I made Bella Mia "- added zhenschina.

Bella Mia, won the large number of dog show, could not become a record holder among the animals, which had been left an inheritance. The richest in the United States was a white dog spaniel named Trouble (Trouble), who inherited in 2007 after the death of his mistress, billionaire Leona Helmsley (Leona Helmsley), $ 12 million.

In June 2008, the Court in Manhattan decided to withdraw the dog $ 10 million and give them to charity. Bede died in June 2011.

Tags

See also

New and interesting