The couple did not want crowning As the fat man, and that's what came out of it!

31-year-old Claire Crowther (Claire Crowther) when it weighed 90 kg, and its excess weight, she was obliged to love pizza and other junk food. Claire worked as a midwife, and because of the frantic schedule, she had to eat and semi-finished goods, in principle, than is necessary. The situation got out of control and she literally could not look at myself in the mirror. She even refused her fiance, to propose to her, saying he did not want to go to the altar "fat bride". She was determined to lose weight, and it gave just stunning results.

So Claire looked up slimming

She weighed 90 kg, and its weight, she was obliged to excessive love for pizza and other junk food

When she was disgusted look back at photos, and her start to feel sick from the reflection in the mirror, she was determined to lose weight, and joined the group pohudeniya

Thanks to the group for 10 months Claire lost 25, 5 kg

But she soon realized that this is not enough and joined a fitness club with her husband Stephen, who supported her and helped in every way. Her husband sat with her on a diet and followed the same plan trenirovok

Catching in the health club, she lost another 13 kg, losing weight in the total amount of 38, 5 kg

Thus, from an unhappy fatties, who hated his appearance, Claire became a dazzling beauty tightened completely satisfied with their zhiznyu

She gained confidence, now it has become proud of her body, which began to adorn tattoos

"Supporting Stephen was an integral part of my success", - said Claire

Here's a stunning body repair

Now, no one, including herself Claire, could not be called Woman "fat bride"

After Claire brought her body in order, she finally could go to pick a wedding dress

In October 2014 Claire and Stephen were married

All the family of assembly, including the daughter Claire, Molly, for which her mother is the best example for podrazhaniya

"We ourselves could not believe that we have lost weight, when a few years ago, we were ordinary fatties"

"I never let myself get bored doing unpicked, I constantly improve themselves," - added Kler

Cheers

Tags

See also

New and interesting