At a friend Ladies Grief: The son married the girl, "Do not our circle"

I'm sorry lady, I have very son, also have experienced.
But remember one Ivanova.
This Ivanov son put before the fact - this is Marina, and we got married.
The history of Ivanovo have relatives PhD, two candidates, choreographer, chief engineer, a literary critic, a leading cardiologist, and so on.
And then the girl of dubious origin and doubtless bad education, netyah father, mother calf (calf!), The formation of a painter-plasterer, no skin, no faces.
The feeling that the fate of the sights, and got spat.

Malyarsha, however, behaved decently, not seen her or heard, so proshurshit something in the hallway.
Wait, I said the girlfriend Arina Ivanova, more obzhivёtsya, more naplacheshsya.
In the autumn the son left on a business trip to the United States.
As presented in the apartment is stuffed darts here and there, though do not go home, said her friend Arina Ivanova.
By the New Year the son returned, and in March announced, first, in the United States he was offered a contract, and secondly, where he met Nicole, the third Thursday of a malyarshey divorced, and on Friday he flies you, mother, do not worry, I'll call.
Cried, held, hand waved.

Malyarsha collect their belongings, travel bag and a packet from the supermarket, all the wealth.
And kind of like a battered mutts.
Ivanov made herself and ask where to go?
Malyarsha rustled, dorm bed available in a month, and while I'm a girl in his room empty, cot.
Ivanov looked, looked, and said, in a month and sedesh, unpack.
And called herself an idiot.
And confirmed that the girlfriend Arina.

Malyarsha morning ran a malaria-plasterer, returning late, barely alive, gray with fatigue.
I tried to put money for the post, proudly stating that earns enough.
So we lived three weeks, and then twisted Ivanov suddenly and seriously and a half months in the hospital, barely got out.
Son called several times, told you mother, hold on, I told you our photo Nicole took off, I'm Nicole and Niagara.
So imagine Nicole, nothing special, was it worth it.

Girlfriend Arina visited infrequently, family, care, go select.
Malyarsha cooked soups, fruit drinks, cooked chicken cutlets for a couple more persuaded to swallow a spoonful.
Suspiciously me samarityanstvo, a friend said Arina, I'm sure that it was not registered? polkvartiry not made? cutlet there be? no? just do not want? and I from work, hungry.
Ivanov was discharged, malyarsha drove home, helped up to the floor, she has not come, once, asked for leave for a short while.
Clean, no dust, Ivanova shuffled into the kitchen, but just a note.
Svetlana Pavlovna, thank you. Lunch at the refrigerator. Get well. M.
Checked the stash, everything is in place.
She looked into his son's room, as there was no malyarshi.

A week later, Ivanov went echoing down the long corridor, knocked.
Three beds, a table, under the table to stick clamshell.
She said that's when built himself an apartment, then sedesh, let's get ready and quickly, waiting for a taxi, the meter is ticking.
In September, I went to buy autumn coat, ashamed to look, what girl goes and decent boots are necessary, in the mall ran into her friend Arina.
A friend said Arina, a good servant afternoon with fire you will not find, I know, but you still nothing, you deftly, Ivanov got!
Is this your servant, and I have a daughter in law, let's go, Marisha, we still look for the bag, and pants look, and I wanted to pick up the scarf itself.

Ivanov said in the first installment of the very Skopje penny I have not picked up, the house is about to hand over, looking for a good wallpaper, she had no time to work from morning till night, recently barely drag, I turned tea to pour, I look - I sleep sitting. < br /> Ivanova says, I got exhausted, I keep thinking, young, beautiful, shopping and even the apartment, Marisha - a girl from stupid, and clever head fool, do not believe it, I can not sleep, I worried that not hooked to some windbag or scoundrel, someone not of our circle.

Tags

See also

New and interesting