20 enchanting Citations tough guy - Nick Vuychich

Courage and fortitude that guy can only envy. Nick Vujcic tetraamelii born with the syndrome - a rare genetic disorder, because of which he has no limbs. This blow of fate could break anyone, but Nick is a test only tempered.

He became famous as a great motivational speaker, charging his optimism thousands of listeners. And after Nick Vuychich can learn from each one of us. He lives a full, rich life: skydiving, swimming and surfing and has two sons.

All we can find in each other something bad or imperfect. But I prefer to look for nuggets of gold.

We should not live in the expectation that happiness will come when we will achieve the target, or purchase a thing. Happiness be with us constantly, and to achieve this, you need to live in harmony - spiritual, psychological, emotional and physical.

Behave so that their own actions have inspired and inspiring.

You have to understand that once the answers sometimes impossible.

In a world of many problems that I have not touched. I am sure that my life is a thousand times easier than many people's lives.

When you are not willing to accept myself, even less willing to accept other people.

I learned very early on that asking for help is possible and necessary. Average your body or not, but there are things that can not be overcome alone.

Consider the attitude of the world remote control. If the program you are watching, you do not like, you just grab the remote and the TV switch to another program. So it is with the attitude towards life: when you are satisfied with the results, change the approach, regardless of what problem you are facing.

Try to look at the end of his life, and then begin to live so that, once at this point, of nothing to regret.

Love does not care about what you can and what can not, who we are and who can not be. True love looks straight into the heart!

It is not necessary to conceive ambitious projects to sow good seeds. Even small things can mean a lot to the other person.

Those who consider themselves unlucky, - people who do not understand how close to success are as laid down arms and surrendered.

One of the greatest joys of life - to be a part of something larger than your own life and personal experiences.

In a stressful situation, feeling the impossibility to gather strength, it is important to separate what happened to you, what is going on inside you.

Another day - another opportunity!

Example Nick Vuychich proves that desperate situations do not happen in the future, always look with optimism.

Tags

See also

New and interesting