Modest purchase of civil servants

Civil servants to support the domestic auto industry, it seems, is not yet the time has come ... And, actually, why? Money is not paid out of pocket and out of the budget, fees goskarman only "fill", giving an extra drop of denezhek for their referral to support domestic production car.

And, by the way, is not only the automotive industry concerns. Recently (Crisis? What crisis?) Online state. procurement there are more and more unusual orders.
Let me give you just a few of them.

History № 1. Saratov State Technical University buys Porsche Cayenne
But I want to say that it reads "delivery vehicle for IBiDA SGTU", which is not public and in documents written about the "extra-budgetary funding».
I wonder just why the order passes through the state website. procurement.
It is the story caused a lot of discussion. In short, you need to shoot them ... =)

History № 2. State educational institution of higher education "Sakhalin State University" buys Lexus LX 470
Not just a Lexus, but certainly with leather interior, sound system and two televisions.
In this case already is immediately evident that the source of funding - the federal budget.
Maximum price 2 400 000 rubles. The machine was purchased.

But see how accurate description of the vehicle. Interestingly a lot of wishing to be?

No. Only one participant.

Read the description. Beauty. Nearly 1 to 1;)

The history of the military unit № 3. buys 10 43753 Apple iPhone 3G 8Gb, 17 Nokia 6500 classic (color - black) and 15 of the Nokia 6500 slider (color - black)
Many people want these govnofony from Apple. And once state. budget do not mind, why not.

zakupki.gov.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting