These 19 great inventions will make your life easier. Really awesome!

Familiar, familiar things can greatly expand its functionality - is enough to change them one tiny detail. Look at these inventions with useful and original properties. Just feast of inventive ideas!

1. Two in one - a toilet-sink. Save time and water!

2. With this round rosettes you will get plug them right the first time!

3. The keyboard that can be washed. Now, no stains from drinks and pesky crumbs.

4. Good to know that you have on a flash drive. It is useful to all.

5. To Freestuff flash card?

6. Breakfast in a bowl will be even tastier.

7. The Board of puzzle, which can be used as a tray.

8. Cutting board with built-in weights - for all the young ladies on a diet ... And not just the ladies!

9. A mug for coffee, which you can eat. Yum yum!

10. A set of knives made on the principle of matryoshka dolls. Well, is not it?

11. The ideal set - brush and paint bank.

12. Especially for cocktails: a very handy divider for ice.

13. Unusual hours - no numbers, just letters.

14. Interesting baggage tag. Your luggage will come back to you like a boomerang!

15. What about the extension of the flat? What were you looking for?

16. The problem is solved from beer caps. All thanks to this opener.

17. Set "Three in One" for sushi: saucers, chopsticks and a spoon. What else do you need for happiness?

18. The camera in the refrigerator, which keeps track of which products are missing and may even order their shopping on the Internet. This is not a fiction story and a new invention.

19. Print SMSes and also look at the way possible. Download the special application and use of health!

With such ideas of life - just honey! I wonder where you can buy here that klaviaturku? As for me, a very handy thing! And, probably, it is necessary to say a huge 'thank you' to everyone who thought of this ingenious, but such useful inventions.

I am sure that you like these useful little things. Tell your friends about them. Maybe they, too, something will attract.

via takprosto cc

Tags

See also

New and interesting