10 revelations about a happy relationship. These tips will make your personal life success!

True love is different from a casual relationship. First of all, the fact that this feeling deprived of illusions and mirages inherent love. Build a strong relationship - it is work, work on yourself. But it's great fun when you see how your efforts are paying off! When you look at a loved one and you realize - it is well with you, and as you are with him.

Here are 10 truths that were revealed to me during my happy relationship. These feelings make people better - this is the main indicator. My loved one has shown me that a partnership filled with understanding and sincerity. It taught me a lot.

1. Understand

Understand each other - this is a good foundation for postoroeniya relations. That's why from friends got such a good pair, when people used to speak the same language and live by common interests.

But you must realize that the moments of confusion is inevitable. People - a very complex and diverse creatures, each in - your world. It does not always accurately articulate their thoughts. Farewell minor misunderstandings that arise due to misunderstandings. Do not inflate the quarrel where you can do without it.

2. Trust

Learning to trust - difficult. There is always the temptation to once again control the man. But why? After all, if you do not trust the partner, which means that first of all you're unsure of himself. This is especially true of jealousy. The relationship without trust anyone else did happy. Learn to be confident in yourself and trust your loved one. Control yourself, not others.

3. Otpuskai

When you love a person, so I want to spend more time with him. But sometimes you need a rest from each other, so you have time to get bored, to have something to discuss. Therefore, opportunities for partners to spend time with his friends, do not forget about her. Separate rest is very good, it helps to get rid of annoying daily routine.

4. Maintain

Help the beloved person to develop. If he wants to change jobs, or loves to meet new people - what's wrong with that? Everyone is afraid of change, but this is not the case when the fear of somehow justified. Supporting partners in its endeavors, to help him, and he definitely appreciate it.

5. CONTRACTING

Resign yourself to the fact that the compromise - it is not a defeat. It is always better to leave the last word, but to be miserable? To recognize that the rights of a partner, do not be afraid of it. Ability to negotiate means that you have a chance to live a long and happy life together.

6. Be yourself

No one is perfect, everyone has its drawbacks. Recognize your weaknesses - does not mean to fall in the eyes of a loved one. On the contrary, knowing your feelings and weaknesses, the partner will be more responsive to you, support and help. Do not be afraid to admit that you are not perfect.

7. Take

There is something that can not be corrected, and it is - the past. Just accept past lover, his mistakes and experience. If not for these events, it would not be the way you like it. Live what we have now. You should not worry about what it was before. Everything changes. Give your loved one the opportunity to become better, it does not limit its scope of stereotypes.

8. Goodbye

Whatever you have not had conflicts, learn to forgive and forget. After all, the ability to forgive shows how you are serious about this person. Do not be vindictive, never reminiscent of the past wrongs. This is poisoning the life and destroys any relationship.

9. Talk

Talk about what you want. Nobody will read your thoughts. Spoken aloud desire to help your partner to make you happier. But do not expect anything - expectations that are not implemented in reality - a source of frustration. The less you wait, the less reason to grieve later about what had happened.

10. Shows his love

Do not be shy to show a person how much you love him. Hide my emotions - too much in a relationship. Do not skimp on love, because that is why you and together, in order to give it to each other.

Let this article will help you organize your personal life. Build partnerships - not so difficult, just remember him sometimes about such truisms. All this you know, to do so with a loved one - it's natural. Why not do so?

Be aware, even in such burning questions as love. Share the particle of wisdom for happy relationships with friends.

via takprosto cc

Tags

See also

New and interesting