Why sleep in a cold useful? 5 reasons that will convince you to reduce the temperature in the bedroom.

I never thought that the room temperature during sleep is important. I thought that if I can sleep comfortably, my conditions are optimal sleep. But scientists believe differently. According to scientific research, the ideal room temperature for sleeping - between 16 and 19 C °. Getting used to sleep in a cold room can be time consuming. But you will only get the benefit.

1. You reduce the risk of diabetes.

If you lower the temperature in your bedroom just a few degrees, your body will tell you "thank you". You will decrease the risk of catching diseases associated with metabolism, especially diabetes. An experiment was conducted, the results of which revealed that the metabolism of people who were sleeping in a cold room, improved. These people also burn more calories throughout the day. These two facts will save you from developing diabetes.

2. You'll look younger.

Heat blocked release of growth hormone in the body and the melatonin. These two hormones slows down the aging process. So, if you sleep in a cold room, these hormones will stand out more. And, therefore, you will slowly grow old.

3. You'll fall asleep faster.

In addition to the recovery of the body, you get the practical benefits. You'll be able to sleep very quickly, because your body will not have to adapt to the heat in the bedroom. If the room temperature is not comfortable enough to sleep, chances are that you did not sleep enough.

4. Sleeping naked useful.

Another way to cool down your body - to sleep naked. Your body temperature will decrease and the body will be easier to control it. In this regard, your body will secrete less cortisol. It is a hormone that is associated with stress and weight gain.

5. Sleep naked with someone can also be useful ...

Couples who sleep naked, have a more open relationship. During this sleep hormone oxytocin is released. It promotes physical and mental health. The presence of oxytocin in the blood increases stress and overwhelming depression.

If you lower the temperature in your bedroom just a few degrees, you'll get a lot of advantages. Your body will slowly grow old, you will feel happier, and you will greatly enhance your ability to handle stress. Try it today!

Tell your friends about the benefits of sleep in a cool room!

via takprosto cc

Tags

See also

New and interesting