When he took a frying pan, everyone thought he was crazy. Soon, however, no one could believe that this is possible.

This dish, like pizza, has long won the hearts of both children and adults in our country. It has become one of the most popular dishes in the world. We all love the homemade pizza, but most of us can not stand, knead the dough. Is not it? Not always we have the time to do it, and sometimes I want to taste homemade delicacies from the oven. That guy was going to solve this problem, it seemed crazy at first, but in fact his idea is just brilliant. Why had not I thought of it before?

1. For the preparation of a pizza should take 200 g of flour, 2 g of yeast, 135 g water, 4 g of olive oil and some salt.

2. Mix all the ingredients with a spoon, cover with cling film and leave overnight in a cool place.

3. So it will look like the mass the next morning.

4. Heat the oil in a frying pan, then put the dough on it and push the hand. Knead the dough is not necessary!

5. The dough will be spread throughout the pan itself. You still just sit back and watch.

6. Then put on the dough ingredients to taste.

7. Send to a dish in the oven for 50 minutes. Bake at 220 ° C.

8. Using this trick will save you a lot of time.

9. The result not only looks great, but the taste is the same.

10. Well, I wanted to homemade pizza?

Share this brilliant trick with your friends. Let them try to cook this yummy recipe for simple!

via takprosto cc

Tags

See also

New and interesting