The power of a mother's love: give your child's health with this method.

The power of a mother's love - a proven phenomenon. Mom and baby are always binds family feeling that overcomes any distance and overcomes the difficulties of life. After all, my mother is ready to do anything for her child ... The experiment, conducted in England, fully demonstrates that a mother's love works wonders. To heal their children, mothers have agreed to spend one very enjoyable activities every evening. It was necessary to wait until the baby falls asleep, and in the active phase of sleep, which occurs after 15 minutes after falling asleep, the child whisper words of love.

«I love you. I'm proud of you. I am very glad that you're my son. You're the best son to me. " These are the words of the women said their children. Effect smote all the participants in the experiment, and those who watched him: kids who felt the love of my mother, recovered faster! To explain this phenomenon is, of course, hypnosis - while sleeping child's subconscious is open to suggestion. People who love to want to live and instantly recovers. But a mother's love defies rational explanation.

A child who often hears the words of love, grows happy, fulfilled person. Throughout the day, not all mothers have the opportunity to pay attention to the child, but in the evening it is easier to do. Sleeping little man is enveloped in maternal emotions, he will be comfortable. Speaking words of love, you will be able to notice that the baby smiles in his sleep. Intimacy with your own child felt very clearly in these moments. Speak what most want to tell a loved one: tell me how proud you had a child that would never have traded him for someone else. Feeling the baby's uniqueness must be the same as an adult.

Just a few minutes a day can be spent in order to nourish your child's elixir of love. Pronounce good, sincere, not only at night but during the day - you will see that the child's health improves, it will become calmer, happier. Words have power, always think before you say something to the kid. For if the word spoken in love, have a dramatic effect, how does the angry phrase? Words can heal, can - destroy. Use this power wisely.

Remind other mothers about the amazing power of maternal love, tell them about this article.

via takprosto cc

Tags

See also

New and interesting