He drank the water the whole year with honey and lemon. You'll be amazed to learn how to change his life ...

Traditional medicine - a very effective tool in the fight against many diseases. No wonder that our ancestors used the gifts of nature and somehow still have survived. We have prepared for you today the story of the transfiguration of the man who a year drank water with honey and lemon. You'll be amazed at how his life has changed. Read and be amazed!

«A year ago, I became very ill with influenza. The drugs from the pharmacy is not particularly helpful. One woman told me to the morning drink warm water with honey and lemon. Em>

Of course, I reacted to this recommendation skeptical. But still I tried. Influenza was held. And this warm drink I became really like. Em>

I began to drink it every day. This tradition for a year. During this time, my body is completely transformed in unexpected ways. Em>

So what has changed: em>

1. I'm not sick colds a year. And I am no longer worried about the pain in the stomach. Em>

I must say that I have never believed in the power of folk remedies. I was a slave to pharmacies. Sick stomach - I drink tablets. Tormented by chronic fatigue? Peel vitamin tablets. Em>

But for this year I did not even sneeze. My headaches are gone. Now I take honey and lemon everywhere, wherever I went. I drink this drink, even in hotels. Em>

2. I do not drink coffee in the morning. And it is very easy to wake up. Em>

My lemon-honey cocktail delivered me from the coffee addiction. And along with it - and a headache. Now I have much more energy throughout the day. I sleep well and I smile in the morning. Em>

In the past, in order to tear to my eyes, I needed at least an hour. I no longer get angry at their loved ones in the morning. Strictly speaking, I even forgot the last time I felt tense in the first half of the day. Em>

3. People around me have become healthier. And this is the biggest reward. Em>

I convinced my family to follow my example. So for the last year of flu and other winter troubles are not sick, not only me, but my wife and my two children. I do not know how it works magic potion, but it works. I am very grateful to that woman for advice. Although she was a pharmacist, I moved and now can not see. Em>

My recipe em>

Usually, I drink a glass of squeeze half a lemon, add to a teaspoon of raw honey bee. And all of this breed in boiled water, which give a little cool. Drink immediately after waking up every morning. Em>

immediately is to say that the taste of this cocktail every day can be very different: all depends on the lemon and honey on that you add. Sometimes the nectar turns sour, sometimes - cloyingly sweet. It's nothing. Em>

How does it work? em>

I dug at medical sites to find out what was going on. And I realized a few important things. Em>

This drink protects you from a urinary tract infection em>

The lemon and honey stimulates the work of your digestive system as well as moisturize the colon. The result is an excellent remedy for constipation and cystitis. Drink a diuretic, and the doctors say he is quite able to protect you from the problems with the urinary tract. Em>

Improves digestion em>

Each part of this beverage helps your digestive system. Lemon makes the liver produce more bile. So the products are processed better, and you get one more nutrients. Em>

Honey has powerful antibacterial properties, and therefore provides excellent protection from any infections. It also causes the stomach to produce more juice, which allow the body to more efficiently eliminate toxins. For this reason, it will be easier to control your weight. Em>

Causes you to glow with health and beauty em>

Lemon provides many benefits for the skin and the water stimulates the production of collagen. The body, if you potchuesh his lemon, quickly produces new blood cells.
em>

in general, I recommend. In addition, it is delicious. Just try ». Em>

Crystal Davis tried to imagine it means, and it worked. So why do not you try? The water with honey and lemon will strengthen your immune system and prolong your life.

Tell your friends about this folk remedies!

via takprosto cc

Tags

See also

New and interesting