"Cancer occurs in people who have laid down their wings." The unique point of view on the causes of the disease.

Cancer - a terrible disease. But the doctor Lawrence Le Shan, who has devoted to research cancer thirty years, argues that the disease is not lethal. «The main thing - the right treatment» em>, - he writes in his book. The doctor makes some unusual conclusions about the causes of the disease. His book has not yet been translated into Russian, but already has many fans abroad and in our country. Laurence Le Shana idea that cancer is - it is not a deadly disease seems surprising and strange. He believes that the disease gives a person the opportunity to realize their dreams. Realize their dreams come true, a person begins to recover. If someone, for whatever reason, lose the meaning of existence and the desire to enjoy life, then the risk of cancer increases. Often the cancer sick people who were initially very active in life, and then because of some circumstances «folded their wings» em>.

Many people often say: «I do not want to go to work» em>, «This profession is not for me, I always wanted to be a writer," < / em>, «I do not love my wife» em> and so on. When they find out that cancer patients, many of them say: «If I'm going to die, so why should not I do what I like? I will be an exemplary family man, and I will give flowers to his wife, and children's toys. I finally I will go to Paris, because I've always wanted to travel. I learned to play guitar » em>. A year later, they say: «I'm still alive. The doctor said that the tumor had disappeared ». Em> Why do some people recover? They did not die because began to live.

Such cases are many. Here is one example from the practice of the Lawrence Le Shana:

Nathalie is originally from Brazil and loved his country, but then she got married and moved to live in London because of his family. For the sake of her husband and daughters Natalie got a cash unloved job other than their specialty. She devoted her life to caring for their families, forgetting completely about themselves.

Natalie 49 years, was diagnosed with cancer of the breast, and she absolutely desperate. After speaking with Natalie Le Shan said: «Why fight for life, if it does not bring happiness? And if you're going to die, then your family take care of themselves. Maybe we should take a chance and live for yourself? »
em>
Natalie went home. She is sunbathing and swimming in the sea. A woman found a favorite work, which brought her pleasure. Medication and diet began with the time to help. Natalie was surprised that her husband and daughter do an excellent job with their problems. Natalie beat cancer.

This case is not single, in the practice of Le Shana and many other medical miracles happen. Patients do not die, because started to really live! Why not try to live for yourself, if you stay long? In any case, you do not lose.

Find your place in life, enjoy it and then any disease you are not afraid.

Share this interesting article with your friends!

via takprosto cc

Tags

See also

New and interesting