The recipe for success that works perfectly. Draw Close to the goal every day!

Allow yourself to be successful! Successful people are different from all others in that it allowed itself to get all dreamed about. They realize that really deserve it and know their value. The right to a happy life is at everyone, and your own business - to use it or not ... All of this sounds good in theory, but what about practice? How to arrange everything just the way you want? How to reach the desired goal, not having gone through the sets of shocks, which throws our lives? There is a simple method that will help you objectively evaluate your chances of success and believe in themselves. It works unconditionally!

In fact, you have already achieved a lot! Remember, what you have achieved. For example, you wanted to change jobs and get a new - not only better paid but also more interesting and suitable to your abilities. And finally, magically your dream come true! Decomposed into smaller components to their way of life of this important victory, you will understand the principle on which the success of the work. Here on a scheme to analyze what happened to you:

1. Mark his life events that you really think a victory.

2. Remember, what emotions you experienced on the way to this goal: anger, frustration, resentment, a stubborn desire to move forward, hope for the best ... Everyone has this list is very individual.

3. Think about it, what obstacles you had to overcome on the way to the goal, that's stopping you closer to the cherished point.

4. What was the main reason for the continuation of your actions, when failures why you did not stop, but still followed the chosen path?

5. Reproduced in its memory a sequence of steps to evaluate their effectiveness.

6. What do you got, reaching the result? He justified your expectations?

To make it clearer to you how to analyze the success already achieved, read what happened to me. It is very revealing! This characteristic proves that you can always get what you want, under any circumstances. The main thing - to concentrate on that. You still afford!

1. I wanted to get a job that will bring me pleasure and decent wages. And I got it! Em>

2. I did not set out clear terms to achieve the goal - just doing that good at and improve their skills. At first I did not believe in myself, but then the only emotion that I began to direct, became optimistic. Em>

3. In search of work prevents me from life's difficulties, constantly had to deal with current problems. It slowed me for a while, but did not stop. Em>

4. It seemed to me that life will certainly change for the better. I continued to dream, no matter what. Good motivation for me were the successes of the common people like me - close friends and acquaintances. If they can, why I did not get? Em>

5. To work my dream I needed a good knowledge of English. Because I worked, deepening their knowledge, constantly practicing, doing translations. Also, I talked with a lot of people talking about the work that I am looking for. Em>

6. The result is that I have received, exceeded all my expectations - I believed that I would find a favorite work. But do not imagine any huge proportions is a happiness! Em>

Begin to act now, do not wait for the next day. All life is made up of small steps that we do constantly to get closer to their sweet dreams. Every dream deserves to be fulfilled - just give her a chance. You definitely will realize what you had planned! Start with elementary - Review your success and understand what you need to do right now. Little things are important!

Develop together with friends - show them this article.

via takprosto cc

Tags

See also

New and interesting