It is touching to tears. Letter newborn granddaughter grandmother: "Do not be afraid ..."

One grandmother decided to write a letter to his newborn granddaughter. More touching and wise message still have to search. Here's what came of it:

My dear, I could still write this letter to your mom's a quarter century ago ... But when I was 25, and I thought only of domestic issues: what to feed the family, as the time to take daughter to the nursery and do not miss the lecture. Your grandfather worked the night shift and could not help me, when your mother was crying all night because of frequent illnesses. Now I'm 50 and now I have accumulated some experience, which I want to share with you. I do not claim to know everything about life, but in the end, your grandmother and I want you to be happy. My advice do not interfere!

Do not be afraid to drop
Ride a bike, swing, skates, roller skates and do not be afraid to fall. It will be painful, but you will learn through this to be fast and to climb when you want to cry.

Do not be afraid to express their point of view
You do not have to keep quiet if you do not like something, or when you do not agree. Do not hide from voting either for friendship or for love. If you do not hear or claim to be loyal, then to hell with such friendship and love.

Do not be ashamed to apologize
Only very strong girls know how to apologize and realize their mistakes, but I really want you to be increased such. It is difficult to say, "I'm sorry, I was wrong. How can we improve the situation? "But this must be learned, and then no one can beat you.

Do not be afraid to get a bad grade
Deuce - it's not so bad. It will show you on the weaknesses. You know, on what you need to work on. A low score does not mean you're stupid. It's just a motivation for action.

Do not be afraid not to be popular
While all the popular party-goers are going to parties, time to sit eatery and hang around for days on the Internet by uploading your photos, you'll learn how to shoot great, ride on horseback, singing and so on. At eighteen, still are popular pants sit in front of a computer, and you had already'll conquer the world, and perhaps take a trip around the world.

Do not be afraid to be weird
Your grandmother is not afraid!

Do not be afraid to fall in love
Love still comes to you. Rejoice that you've finally grown up.

Do not be afraid of the first kiss
Believe grandmother, it's delicious! Fear not, all women are perfectly kiss, as it is in our blood.

Do not be afraid to get married or do not go out
When you grow up, no one will care what do you have on your finger a wedding ring or not. But if you decide that marriage and family life for you, you try to find "their" man, and then everything will turn out. Even socks scattered everywhere will not irritate. But who would have a massage, or in the evening with someone walk the dog.

Do not be afraid to give birth
I will not lie, it hurts. But it's the most beautiful thing that can happen in the life of any woman.

Do not be afraid of divorce
In life anything can happen. The main thing - do not despair and do not close in themselves. Divorce - it's not the end of life. This is the beginning of something new, and most likely more interesting.

Do not be afraid of loneliness
Sometimes, to be alone - it is useful. They can even enjoy. But it will not be long - I know our little family.

Do not be afraid to cry
Tears - is a strong choice. I'm strong and do what I want. I want to cry, I want to laugh, I want to wear scatter throughout the apartment.

Do not be afraid to try new
Do not think about the age and about what people will say. Take the best out of life, and no matter how crazy your desire.

Do not be afraid to grow old
With age, you start to appreciate life and love ones. And then, perhaps, you write a letter to his grandchildren.

Do not be afraid to lose loved ones
I've been hesitant to write this to you. But the losses are inevitable. Close it goes - but the love does not disappear ...

I love you, your grandmother

This letter strings of the soul touched many of us. Grandma gives very valuable advice and share their invaluable experience. After reading this letter have something to think about ...

Share with your friends this touching letter of his newborn granddaughter grandmother!

via takprosto cc

Tags

See also

New and interesting