It is in almost every American home owner. Here's who can make your life easier!

The American dream - that's how the invention can be called, which appeared in the homes of housewives America and at times make their lives easier. I think if I had such devices, I would just constantly smiling, like those heroes of television advertising, which in the house is always clean, comfortable and has a ready meal. To live in comfort - too great a temptation to abandon it, and do not need this. The best way - to find out what's so wonderful to have homes "they", which we do not have, and to equip your home helps to live devices. These 13 things - not the best of everything that you can see at the disposal of a foreign owner. But envy is already present easy ...

1. A large, deep sink
If you've never tried to wash the dishes in a sink, then I lost a lot. Facilities are undeniable! Everything fits, nothing is sprayed, it is convenient to soak the dishes, clean the vegetables and carry out many other cooking procedures.

2. Storage tanks for all
Colored glass jars can be adapted for the storage of cereals, coffee, tea, spices, small kitchen utensils and all sorts of other little things. Also, these banks are used as interior decoration or as vases. Only I never have enough of their homes?

3. Laundry
Washing machine and dryer do not take place in the house: there are special laundry. The only exceptions are private houses, which is in a separate laundry room. In an apartment building laundry room is located on the technical floor, there are still some paid laundry where you can wash your things, just throwing a coin into a washing machine.

4. Wardrobe
Who has not dreamed of a separate room for clothes and shoes? I do not cease to hope that someday owning a this. It is easy to find things and convenient to maintain order.

5. Individual bedside tables
Why should they be the same? After all, everyone has their own needs! Differ from each other bedside tables and bed sheets with elastic bands is exactly afford to borrow.

6. Shower for two!
Romantic and very functional invention. Save time, no clatter of teeth from the cold, waiting for their turn to come under the warm jets - all for sharing a romantic washing.

7. Successful light
Spotlights help to highlight exactly what is necessary, - a work surface, a book, a mirror. In such tubes usually controlled brightness, which is also very convenient.

8. Careful design of parties
We do not have enough understanding of what happiness consists of bright small parts! Dinner parties in a thematic style with matching accessories adorn life.

9. Additional storage room
Built-in cupboards, sometimes - even a refrigerator, where you can still accommodate all the food. Everything is laid out carefully, carefully, tightly packed foods. About any moths in food stocks, even out of the question!

10. Food Chopper
Built-in sink Chopper food - this is no joke. There is an invention and how it is beautiful! Nothing to do with a food processor chopper food has not. Its function - to grind organic waste - cleaning, food leftovers - and send into the sewer pipe. Thus, the bin looks tidier and smells more appropriately.

11. Festive decorations
We do not have to decorate the house for any reason. And sorry ... Psychologists have proved that it saves people from routine perception of the world, reducing stress, calming effect on those who are too busy. Our hostesses is not hurt!

12. Bench in the shower
Do hair removal, cut nails, to enjoy the foot bath can be right in the heart while sitting on the bench. And you can wash, comfortable sitting down. Beauty!

13. Grill
Home grill - a must for all of us! The ability to cook the meat on the grill at home, without the excess fat, roast vegetables and bread with cheese - that is necessary for any family. Fast, tasty, useful, unlike the food out of the microwave.

Inspired by these ideas of perfection around the world wants to dream even bigger. I do not understand why such obvious ways to make life easier for housewives still we are not in fashion. Justice and help your friends to know about it!

via takprosto cc

Tags

See also

New and interesting