You would never guess how old this granny. The mind boggles!

Each of us wants to be beautiful, young and healthy for years to come. However, some people give up and did not even step on the way to a dream. It is easier to think that this is too difficult, requires a lot of material costs, day-night sessions and a whole arsenal of excuses used by every loser. But there are people in the world who set a goal and achieve it, showing by example the love of life and inspire us lazy, to new exploits and accomplishments.

You would never guess how old this woman! She practices yoga, enjoys the tango every day jumping rope, and believes that this is the main problem of its existence in the world.

His familiarity with yoga 92-year-old Phyllis Seuss obliged friend who literally "pulled" on her first lesson. She later recalled that « was crowded, hot, and my reaction was negative immediately. However, after a brief dialogue with the teacher, and in just five minutes of meditation, I realized that in fact I love it em> ».

Phyllis Seuss says he feels comfortable as ever and well in 92 years. When she was 50, she founded her own fashion label (although not versed in the business). At the age of "70" Phyllis he became a musician, learned Italian and French. In the 80 years I began to practice the tango and gymnastics on the trapeze, and tried yoga for the first time when she was 85. « I am inspired by the learning process em>, - says Phyllis, - I love experimenting and not afraid to try new things so that, for example, that the high-flying trapeze on the ceiling 80 I have never had any issues. I realized that maybe vsë if you please yourself for what you are and love what I do em>! »

Phillies every morning, jumping rope, and claims that would rather die than miss at least one day. Her secret is to start slowly jump for one minute, then two, and so on. « In the end, you, like me, will be able to jump for the full six minutes! I assure you that you will be amazed at the improvement of the overall health and stamina em> ». As Phyllis urges not to listen to those who say that jumping rope can be damaging to the body. « I jump rope for two years and do not feel absolutely no pain, and I guarantee that you will lead a long, healthy life em>».

According to Phyllis herself: « For me, yoga, tango and rope - it is a fantastic trio em>»! And what do you think is the secret of longevity and good health? Tell a friend about the successes and the way of life of this amazing woman. They may also want to try something like that!

via takprosto cc

Tags

See also

New and interesting