This fitness trainer specially stouter. I was delighted to find out why he did it!

If you are looking for motivation to lose weight, exercise and acquire excellent physical shape, look at this guy. Professional fitness instructor who trains clients individually, had an amazing experiment on his own body. Drew Manning - was the name of our hero - was never fat. His physique was average, but Drew has always loved sports and doing it with pleasure. Because he chose the fate of a sports coach. "At some point I realized that I was tired of customer complaints. They said that I could never understand the one who was born a fat man. I decided to prove that man is capable of everything, if you want! »

For the experiment, Drew took a year. For 6 months he gained weight 32 kg, and then - back in the old ideal shape through diet and exercise. This fan of his case ... Every month, he was photographed. Just look at these pictures, and once it becomes clear - to achieve a nice appearance of any person!

< 1-4 weeks. I was the guy to lean on fatty and sweet food, adding to her spices, increase appetite. He first gained weight slightly, but soon ...

4-8 weeks. already seen the result of malnutrition.

8-12 weeks. The belly is getting bigger!

12-16 weeks. Drew admitted that he felt awful: shortness of breath, digestive problems and bad mood never left him.

16-20 weeks.

20-24 weeks. Plus 32 kilograms! Drew weighed 120, and then he realized that he can stay.

24-28 weeks. Instructor training mode restored and switched to the usual healthy diet.

28-32 weeks.

32-36 weeks.

36-40 weeks. began returning familiar face ...

40-44 weeks.

44-48 weeks.

48-52 weeks. Pretty Boy! How did he do it? The secret one - willpower, which is able to create a miracle! There is no limit of human capabilities.

After this experience, the guy has become known throughout the world - and how! It is evident that he is passionate about his work and donated the whole year of life in order to bring to its customers a simple truth. If you want to really change - you must come out! Show this article to a friend that could inspire them to new achievements.

via takprosto cc

Tags

See also

New and interesting