Life hacking for parents to impress your child!

Children - the hardest job in the world. Here are some tricks that can make things easier for parents to make their child smile. Happy reading!

Old tube from cosmetics to help reach out to the water a little daze.

in this lovely suit baby can crawl and at the same time to help parents with the cleaning.

To cut the apples korichneveli, you can fasten a rubber band, previously folded together.

Holders for shoes on a trip in order to amuse the children with toys and sweets.

In an old box of disks can be folded paper and pencils and take along for the ride.

During the flight, the children can appease passengers that's such an original way:

Cool and warning parents gave it to each passenger in our plane: «Hello! We are twins and this is our first flight. We are only 14 weeks! We will try to be good, but we would like to apologize in advance for what we freaked out and scared us ears ache. Our mom and dad (our bottle of milk and a swing) took with them gag. We sit in a row 20E and 20F, if you need them. Have a nice flight! » I>

Another way you can take the baby for a while and relax yourself: you have to fill the bottle with water by three-quarters, pour a little glue and pour shiny sequins. Simply shake the bottle, but when the glitter will settle, over and rest of parents.

Teach children to help around the house is not in the form of an order, and offering them what they need.

«I left for the weekend and left $ 100 on food in your room. And shalt find the money ». I>

Need WI-FI password on today? 1. shalt 2. Vacuum the bottom of the bed 3. walk the dog.

Stains from vomiting can be derived as follows: wipe vomiting and cause a mixture of baking powder and water to the remaining spots, then the mixture is dry, vacuum.

Roller for cleaning clothes perfectly removes sequins (and still like) like magic!

Teach children to keep the packages for party. So they do not compress the package is too much.

A little glitter and glue to turn ordinary money money from the "tooth fairy».

Splinters can be very painful. But we should remember all parents: the splinter can be easily removed by mixing baking soda and water and causing the paste on the skin. A few minutes later a splinter will come out itself.

In order not to spoil the interior of the nails can be used to bundle cable harnesses fastened so playpen.

Shopping for clothes not allow toys to sail away.

To dream the children did not fall out of bed, you can build obstacle putting Aquasticks under the sheets.

Avoid spots possible, twisting and sticking a straw into a glass, then it will not be so easy to pull.

To avoid confusion the children shoes, the label can be cut in half and glue the halves inside the shoe.

To the kids were not afraid of the night monsters, just spray bottle and a few ornaments to build a "deterrent monsters».

Moulds on the cake, put on a stick, will keep the child's hands clean in hot days.

And another tip: to feed two babies at the same time you can, warming food in such a way.

And if you make sandwiches this way, then certainly no one will go hungry.

Shower cap to protect his eyes from the water baby.

Floor fan will keep the blanket in the air. But we must make sure that the adventure in enough air.

Cloth table and serve the personal hammock for your baby.

Cut Aquasticks protect little fingers from the door.

These gloves will help you not to lose a child in the crowd.

Do the hole in the nipple, and insert the dropper with medication. Since the drug will not seem something very scary for a kid.

Make a temporary tattoo in case children get lost while hiking.

Written by: «If you find me, call 301-518-8535. I>

Sometimes it is not easy to get a child to dress warmly ... But with this helmet will be easier than ever!

These t-shirts will help you easily distinguish between the twins.

Great idea, in that it is possible to turn the cot when the children grow up.

Thank you for attention! I hope you've found for myself something useful. And a bonus - baby photo!

Share these tips with other loving parents. They are exactly like them!

via ofigenno cc

Tags

See also

New and interesting