Some women are attracted to men with hands and feet, she saw a man with a beautiful heart.

«Now is not the time to think about what you do not. Think about how to do with the fact that there ». I> (Ernest Hemingway," The Old Man and the Sea »)

This happened in 1982. The family was waiting for the firstborn. On ultrasound examination showed that it would be a boy. The parents could not hold back the joy. His father even wanted to attend the birth. But the birth of the baby daddy saw the light appears little body without hands. Frightened, he ran out of the generic. Tears could not help, and also a nurse. Call a physician. When, finally, the doctor left the room, shaken by the father ran to him with a question: «Really he had no hands?» I>

Kid still born. Parents had to accept a son with disabilities. «In the 10 years I have tried to bring to life scores in our bathroom. And as I tried to drown myself, I was stopped by one thought. I realized that I did not want to leave them with this pain for the rest of life - mother, father and brother and sister - they do not deserve this. One thing is when you have a child without arms or legs, but much harder when that child without arms or legs commits suicide », i> - recalls Vujcic.

His conversation Nick usually ends with the words: «And to be honest, sometimes you can fall like that», i> - Nick falls face down. «In life happens, i> - he continues lying, - that you fall, and seems to have no strength to climb. Then you are thinking, and whether you have hope. But I want you to know that failure - is not the end ». I>

You should never give up! The life of this brave man is an example. Nick Vujcic recently got married and became a father. Man lives a full life and never ceases to enjoy life. He is not just resigned to fate, he just really loves life! Share this touching story with your friends!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsIGO8vIrcA

Tags

See also

New and interesting