10 things you must know about fitness. It will change your attitude to the sport!

At a regular fitness classes suddenly I lost my coach me. Of course, not literally. I'm just distracted for a moment when she uttered a phrase struck me. "Girls, just a little ... Think of a winter weekend in the south, think about your body and about the stunning dress in which you will get at the New Year corporate parties».

I was stunned and began going over in my head what kind of cards that I have to climb? Why do I have to get into some kind of dress? Suddenly it dawned on me: my year-old daughter heard it all, and she absorbs everything like a sponge. Really, as adults, it will also be engaged in fitness and strength through just because he wanted to get into some mythical dress? It should not be. And I want her to understand something more.

Photo: WelcomeFitness

1. The strength is self-sufficiency.
For a woman to be strong means to expand their opportunities. This is important when dealing with very heavy luggage or a stranger who haunts you in a dark alley.

2. Fitness opens its doors.
Being healthy and fit will help you to look at the world differently. After all, being in the form, you will be easier to achieve goals, to travel, learn something new. Is not that the joy of life?

3. The stronger you are - the more people you can meet.
And the more services get.

4. Exercise is a lifestyle, not a single event.
Being active does not mean to attend the hall three times a week. We are talking about things such as walking, riding a bike to the store, outdoor activities.

5. Health generates health.
Healthy behavior inspires a healthy behavior. Exercises. Healthy food. Deep sleep. Positive thinking. All these things are connected.

6. Endorphins help you cope with many things.
There are days when you are full of despair, I want to cry and dropped his hands. In such situations, only exercise can save from depression.

7. Sports talk about the hard work of man. B>
After all, you're in the classroom produces a discipline and stability. Someone recently told me that he will employ more climbers or marathon, because they are trained to overcome obstacles, and strong in spirit.

8. If you feel beautiful, and it looks beautiful.
Beauty - it's an inner strength. And it is in the shape it can be learned.

9. Naturalness is always in fashion. B>
It is natural, not artificial illusion of beauty.

10. The little eyes are always watching you.
Daughter, niece, neighbor ... They look at you and take an example. So be good, do so that your example brought them only benefit!

I'll never talk to his daughter on how to get into a dress. But I will tell her that sport and active lifestyle - that's what is sure to make her happy!

Surprisingly wise things. Share them with others!

wellfesto.com/2013/11/19/10-things-i-want-my-daughter-to-know-about-working-out/

Tags

See also

New and interesting