The most luxurious hotel in the world

Burj Al Arab, more popularly known as Sail, is the most expensive and luxurious hotels in the world. There are no standard rooms. All 202 rooms - suites. All rooms are double-decker, and the smallest area - 170 square meters. m., and the biggest - 780 km. m. night in the cheapest room will cost you 1,500 dollars. This is the first seven-star hotel in the world, and part-time it is a symbol of Dubai.

Prior to the crisis room in Burj Al Arab had to be ordered at least six months. Now a lovely room managed to book a week before arrival.

Sheikh Mohammed - the ruler of Dubai - understood that the development of tourism it is necessary Emirate recognizable symbol. The same as the Eiffel Tower in Paris or the Statue of Liberty in New York. For this purpose, he hired English architect Tom Wright. The idea to build a hotel in the shape of the sail came to him accidentally. He sat at the bar and drank beer. Floated past the windows with Arab dhows sail. Tom exclaimed, "Eureka! Here is a simple and recognizable form that can draw even a child! »

Get to Burj Al Arab just impossible. It stands on an artificial island and connects it with the land bridge, which at the beginning of the PPC with the guards.

In the sails a lot of restaurants. If you make them in the table, the security consulting the list, and you will miss in the hotel lobby. By the way, there is always a group of tourists walk with cameras and open mouths. Upon entering the hotel, you will be rested in the ladder fountain with two escalators on the sides. Fountain periodically starts to play, spitting short streams of water:

The registration process is very simple at the hotel. You give your passport employee, while they themselves are sitting on the couch, eating dates and drinking coffee.

All restaurants and elevators are located on the floor above, where it is necessary to climb the escalator. In the wall next to them hid 2 large aquarium:

Upstairs is another playing fountain. This photo looks on escalators:

Game fountain:

Burj Al Arab in the world's tallest hotel lobby - 180 meters. The hotel itself is triangular, and the white side, which is usually visible from the outside, the inside looks like a really tense sail:

If you raise your head up, you will see here is a kaleidoscope:

Every next floor a little longer last. Corridors are not smooth, but with convex sides. Ceiling color changes from floor to floor. It seems surreal. This corridor of our floor. It is difficult to immediately understand where that is - you should look:

On each floor of your reception and concierge, guests were comfortable. You will always be met at the elevator and spend up to the room. In this case, the butler was always joking, asked how was your day, in short, courtesy itself. Therefore, walk along the corridor to scary. Fencing is very convex and wide. Down just to look impossible. To make the next photo I had to hold the camera at arm's length. Top lobby seems tiny:

I usually try not to book a standard room. Overpay a little, you can get a much better room and more attention to yourself. We booked a Panoramic suite is 225 square meters. Panoramic rooms are larger than the others on the floor and look directly at the 2 sides. That's evacuation plan from our room. It is indicated in green. By the way, the plan hangs framed in gold:

The hotel has 27 floors. We asked for a room higher up, and we settled on the 14-th floor, but do not forget that each floor has two. Opening the door, we saw the following picture:

Stairs went up to the bedroom and front desk. Each room is equipped with a laptop, fax, copier and color printer. That's kind of in the opposite direction:

The door opened to us the girl who came here with us from the lobby. The room she gave us our personal butler. He gave us orange juice and gave us a tour. Started from the first floor:

Virtually all the space is occupied by a large living room:

The room has speakers kreydelom for iPods, and all the equipment is controlled from the panel AMX:

TV covered with golden armor. In general, the construction of the hotel was used by 8,000 square meters of gold leaf:

While we went on the floors, fruit bowl significantly clean up the younger generation. Every time we left the room, even for 5 minutes, she miraculously replenished with fresh fruit:

There is also storage room and guest toilet:

On the second floor is the master bedroom:

Above the bed hangs a large mirror. That's how it looks in the afternoon ...

Use the remote for the TV mini bar leaves:

Remote deserves special attention. Like button "Call butler." Also, using this console, you can open, close the blinds, light bulb "Do not disturb" and even open the door - not to run down ...

And, of course, at the top there is a huge bathroom with Jacuzzi:

Bathroom "encrusted" full-size cosmetics from Hermes. The men's line with black caps, and the female with white. Butler said that we can take all cosmetics with you, and we did. So he "allowed" steal slippers and a great beach bag:

During the tour brought our suitcases. I was completely floored by the butler question: "Is it convenient to you that I now make out your suitcases?" I hesitated, and then said: "Convenient!". He could make out all the suitcases, all neatly laid out on the shelves, and dirty laundry took with him to the laundry:

From the window overlooking the adjacent Jumeirah Beach Hotel:

When I woke up the next morning, it did not recognize the landscape. We were above the clouds, and flags nearby hotel barely peeped through the clouds:

I could not resist and took a photo of "The world at my feet»:

via sergeydolya

Tags

See also

New and interesting