Old but true: 16 warmest photos really old dogs.

Photographer Pete Thorn shared revelation: photos of old dogs just as much impressive as portraits of the elderly. His collection of photos of "old but true" with warmth shows the best friends of man in their old age.

Each dog is old face - is the story of ups and downs. In the collection there are more pictures, but I think we can count on even more. Thorne, who lives in Toronto, and until now responds to requests owners to take a picture of their "very, very old dogs».

«I took this picture of Clovis after his 14th birthday. A few days later the picture was ready, but unfortunately, Clovis did not live up to this ». I>

«Meet with Stella - 12-year-old one-eyed chihuahua wonderful! What is it all the same formidable girl! » I>

«This is Hazel. It was named in honor of one of the mayors of Mississauga. This hardy old girl lived not sweet: her eyes removed by problems with tear channels, resold it 5 times, until she found herself in the hands of Blanche Exton, and that it has saved ». I>

«Mens - 13-year-old English bulldog (I love this breed of dog). He suffers from bone cancer, which affects his face. It is quite vulnerable, so I had to go to his home owners to capture the charm of this unique asymmetric ». I>

Here they are - old, but always loyal to their masters. They - our best friends. And the truth say, "Do not find another faithful dog!»

You liked the pictures of these "old men and old women?" Then share them with your friends!

www.petethornephoto.com/

Tags

See also

New and interesting