When her car breaks down, it approached a group of men. You will not believe what happened next!

This short videos was shot by Vogue India to raise the sore subject of the relationship of male and female. But the creators have decided to dig a little deeper, so in the video also raised a very serious social problem.

The young woman on her way home car breaks down and she is at the behest of fate meets a group of rough-looking men who do not cause the viewer absolutely no confidence. A girl without a share of fear asks them for help. Particular stress creates a soundtrack perfectly matched. You no longer know what to expect from these shady characters. But the girl, surprisingly, feels at ease among a company of men. All this causes the viewer disbelief and confusion.

The director of short films, Bal Vikas, reveals the essence of the movie In a few words: «I directed a short film entitled« Going Home », to show a utopia in the relationship between men and women, where every woman can act and make decisions without being guided by fear, mistrust, stereotypes and prejudices. But in today's world we can not see this ... » i>

Is it coming in real life? Can we give this woman the world with decent and honest people, in which she so strongly believes? In India, the problem of ill-treatment of men to women is very common. Every year, hundreds of girls have been attacked by the stronger sex. I think about this issue, it is not necessary to remain silent. Tell me about it all indifferent.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EDJxs1yJrQ

Tags

See also

New and interesting