Father sings a lullaby to his dying newborn child after his wife died in childbirth ...

After months of joyful expectation in the family Picco terrible happened: the Thirty Years Ashley died in her sleep at unscheduled cesarean section during labor. It happened at the hospital of the University of Loma Linda, California.

Her husband, Chris Picco, was defeated by grief. «It is impossible to put into words what happened in the last couple of days, i> - he wrote. - My wife - my best friend and the mother of my children - died. I have a whole life ahead, to weep for her, but I know that now she would like me to put all the forces of our baby James Lennon Picco, who survived after an emergency Caesarean section ». I>

only a spark of hope for Chris was his newborn son, but he was very weak and sick. Grieving father felt his own powerlessness and decided to sing a baby song «Blackbird» The Beatles, which resulted in all his tenderness and love for his son and the loss of a huge mountain. It is heartbreaking video spread throughout the world.

Unfortunately, fate was too hard on Chris, since shortly Picco shared the tragic news of Lennon:

«Dear friends, family and all those who supported us, I am very hard to write this. Late last night, my little fighter James Lennon Picco ever fallen asleep on his father's arms. He was surrounded by love and care of family, friends and the world's best doctors, nurses and hospital staff. He was dressed in clothes with a few guitars that Ashley had bought for him, and wrapped in a blanket made by our dear friend. And I am very thankful for 4 unforgettable days I spent with him. His mother would be happy to see and hold him, touch and bathe him and sing to him - as I have had the luck to do it. I have been blessed and had the privilege to love him as he developed, to take care of him until his mother bore him, to see his precious face and keep his perfect body, when we said goodbye. I have no words, but I want to keep you up to date, because your love and care mean to me more than anything in the world. I>

All that you need - this is love ». i>

Memorial service for Ashley Lennon was held on Saturday at the Seventh Day Adventist Church at the University of Loma.

It's amazing how sometimes life is not fair. It's hard to imagine the mountain of a man who, after 9 months of joyful expectation, lost everything. We can only hope that Chris Picco found the strength to fight and live on.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lNBcTkssWA

Tags

See also

New and interesting