8 These facts you never told my mother. But they will break your heart!

My mother loves and cares for you from the first seconds of your life. The birth of a child - is a great miracle, but it has a downside, which we do not often think about.

Here are 8 things that you hardly ever told my mother.

1. You bring it to tears. Repeatedly. B>
She cried when she learned she was pregnant. She cried when you gave birth, and when I first held you in my arms. She cried with happiness and grief, because she feels your joy and pain, regardless of whether you notice it or not.

2. She wanted to eat the last piece of cake! B>
She really wanted to. But when she saw what look you look at him, she decided to please their child for lunch - much more important than their own desires.

3. She was always afraid for you. B>
From the moment of your first breath she was doing everything possible to take care of you. Every time you leave the house, she was looking forward to your return. Every time when you were sick, she was there.

4. It hurt. B>
Not only during labor. While she was pregnant with you, it was sick, you're banging her in the ribs, and then another, and biting during breastfeeding. You brought her so much physical pain!

5. She knows that she is not perfect. B>
She herself stern critic. She knows all your mistakes and hates himself for it. Naturally, she wanted to be a perfect mother. But nobody is perfect, so she wanted to go back and do everything better. However, she already did all the best to you.

6. She admires you while you sleep. B>
Once you sleep soundly after a hard day, she watched you while you were sleeping. If at this moment you opened your eyes, you would see how much love and affection was in her eyes.

7. Your tears are always broke her heart. B>
Your crying - the most horrible sound to it. She did everything to stop your tears, but if it is still not possible, her heart is broken into thousands of small fragments.

8. She would do it all again. B>
Despite all the pain and frustration that she had gone through, she would not have abandoned you, under any circumstances! After all, a child - is the most important thing in the life of any woman.

We often get angry at his mother and thinking that it does not understand us. But in fact, she wants only the best, and we are always ready to give up their own interests for the sake of our benefit. It's worth thinking more often. So why do not you go and say "thank you" to my mother for everything she did for you, right now?

www.huffingtonpost.com/natasha-craig/10-things-your-mom-never-told-you_b_6096764.html?ncid=fcbklnkushpmg00000063

Tags

See also

New and interesting