"Every day I wonder what is the most worthy of the people - alone ..."

Each of us has his own vision of the world and their understanding of those around us. We have different values ​​and different interests. Some try to join the crowd and make as many friends and acquaintances, while others are carefully selected people in your social circle, keeping the rest at a certain distance. Some people believe that the most worthy of the people are usually alone. Here are reflections of one man on this occasion.

«Every day, communicating with different people, one wonders what the most worthy of them - alone. They are distinguished charisma, good looks, lively analytical mind, good education and manners, which always hidden a strong opinion, in which a small barely visible sadness. I>

They are looking for "their" people: for communication, for the company and a pleasant stay, for love, for relationship and family. i>

They make more mistakes, more suffering, more rarely go on contact, very upset by failure. But each time, burning down in a relationship, they are reborn from the ashes, becoming more sophisticated and more powerful. I>

And again and again start all over again ... i>

They are alien to the stereotypes of modern society, it is impossible to impose on other people's opinions. Whether male or female, they are in search of a man next to whom it will be warm and easy. I>

And it is "easy" is not based on a lack of arguments, or the adrenaline of extreme faces of emotion. This "peace" means that the next person who will not betray. The person to whom you are infinitely believe, trust and confident that all 200%. I>

Even the strongest people endlessly seek to gain confidence that they are loved ... » i>

Boris Akunin wrote that many are envious of happy people, thinking that they accounted crouches much less blows of fate. However, in reality, they are exposed to hardship as often as ordinary people just react differently to them, preferring to concentrate on the good. You can draw an analogy: strong people are not let in your life unworthy, and go on their way with the right people.

Do you agree with this opinion? What is your view of the strong man? Tell us in the comments what you think about this.

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting