He started singing in an empty church ... But what will happen then, make you listen to it again and again!

You ever ever get the chance to enjoy the singing of the church choir? When I first saw this fat man, sitting in a church, I already thought it was a simple layman. But as soon as he opened his mouth, I just froze and could not break away from his divine singing. What happened next, no matter what the earth does not. I thought for a moment that the whole angelic choir sings in front of me the world-famous Christmas carols «Angels We Have Heard On High» ...

This five American Sweet Home Free jokingly calls himself " the world's first country-cappella group. " Brothers Adam and Chris Rupp group founded around the year 2000. But fame came to him only in 2013, after taking part in the famous in the US talent show «Sing-Off». Due to the unique manner of playing covers of popular world hits guys from Home Free is one of the most popular a cappella groups in the United States.

This is the best Christmas music video I've ever seen! As the saying goes, "a talent from God"! Let your friends and get a feel for the magic of Christmas and New Year holidays - show it to them, as well as other musical rozhdestvenstkie video!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=teSuDu84kMc

Tags

See also

New and interesting