He saved him from certain death ... and this event caused great discovery!

They say that this story happened in the 20th century. Once a Scottish farmer was returning home from work. He, as always, it was the usual trail. When the man walked past the marshes, suddenly there was a loud cry of children. Someone desperately calling for help ... The Farmer followed the cries and saw in the quagmire of a little boy who was trying to get out of the trap. Wasting no time, the farmer cut a thick branch of a tree, which is nearby, and handed it to a drowning boy. Finally, the farmer was able to pull it out.

Frightened baby trembled with fear and cold:

- So it will not work! Come with me. You need to warm up and calm down a little, i> - taking the boy by the hand, said the farmer.

- No, I can not, i> - the boy shook his head, - Dad probably already tired of waiting, and worried that I still was not home. i>

The boy made sure that he no longer needs assistance, thanked his rescuer and ran home.

But in the morning the farmer waiting for a surprise. Once the man woke up, he first came out of his house and saw drove up to his humble abode carriage drawn by thoroughbred horses. From the coach stepped a stately gentleman, dressed in an expensive and elegant suit. He went directly to the farmer and asked him indiscreet question:

- Tell me this is you last saved my son from certain death? Just ask: How much do I owe you? I>

- Yes, I do. But it would have done any sane person, if he were in my place. In addition, from such cases, no one is immune. In place of your son could be my kid. Therefore, to tell the truth, you insult me ​​so that's tactless question. You do not owe me! I>

- But my son - this is my treasure. I'll pay any amount. You just tell me how much do you need? Do not be afraid, though I am rich, but honest man. I>

- I'm sorry for being rude, but I ask you to leave. I did what I had to do. Farewell! I>

Farmer has been turned to leave, when suddenly jumped out of their home of his son, who wanted to greet the guests arrived.

- This is your child? i> - the gentleman asked.

- Yes, my, i> - the farmer replied proudly, patting the boy on the head, - Let me tell you why this is so interested in? i>

- Simply I find it hard to put into words how much I thank you for saving my son. If you do not want to take the money - no problem! I have for you another offer. I hope that this time you will agree. Now I'm going to move to London. I could take your son with you and attach it to a local school, and then - in one of London's universities and to fully pay his education. Believe me, if it is as noble as his father, then in the future, neither you nor I have about this niskolechko not spare. I>

After this event, it took several years. Farmer's son graduated from a prestigious school, and soon received a diploma at the Medical University. It took very little time, and his name became well-known not only in London but also throughout the world. His name was Alexander Fleming ... And this was a man who made a sensational discovery in medicine - invented penicillin.

Once, before the war, in one of the hospitals enrolled patients with severe pneumonia. He at that time there was virtually no chance of life ... It was the son of a wealthy gentleman. Miraculously, he still managed to get up from his deathbed ... Guess what saved his life! You're right, it was Alexander Fleming's penicillin.

Name gentleman who served his patronage is vitally important discovery was Randolph Churchill. His son soon became one of the most prominent British politicians in the world. Yes, his name was Winston Churchill. Perhaps it happened in his childhood and youth events inspired Churchill to say the following: «Made you to you and return the same». I>

Just boggles the mind how this could happen! True or a beautiful fiction - it does not matter! The main thing to remember that our life is like a boomerang: "What goes around - comes around." If you sow good, believe me, it will pay you a hundred times! Tell us about this eye-opening stories to your friends.

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting