Post the blessed memory of the icon of the blues - Joe Cocker. The world has lost a legendary musician ...

Yesterday, December 22, 2014 the famous English blues and rock singer Joe Cocker sang his last song life. The heart of the legendary musician stopped beating on the 70th year of life. Cocker died in Colorado, where he lived in recent years. His swan song Joe Cocker sang in June 2013 at London Hall Hammersmith Odeon.

According to British media, Joe Cocker died last night. It turns out that a musician in recent years struggled with lung cancer and still lost in the fight against this insidious and merciless disease.

Agent singer called it "simply unique" man and musician and noted that "fill the void that he has left in our hearts, it is impossible." «Being extremely gifted, he remained a kind and humble man who could not imagine life without a scene ... Whoever he ever saw, not ever forget it. Joe Cocker was unique, and now it is simply impossible to fill the place which he took in our hearts », i> - said in a statement touching his agent Barry Marshall.

Icon Blues - Joe Cocker - more than forty years of life remained one of the most iconic musicians on the planet. Coker recorded 22 studio albums and became famous thanks to the legendary ballads like «My father's Son», «Unchain My Heart», «You Can Leave Your Hat On», «Now That the Magic Has Gone», «N'oubliez jamais» .

John Robert Cocker was born May 20, 1944 in Sheffield, England, the son of an ordinary civil servant. Man Father has provided secondary education and gave him the opportunity to choose their own way forward. John took a unique solution ... In the morning, he bent his back, laboring disciple gas-fitter, and at night played in cafes and pubs of Sheffield. Changing the working of the classic suit and tie or butterfly, a novice musician appeared on stage under the name Vance Arnold and performed well-known pop hits, as well as a romantic soul and blues ballads. The best numbers of his repertoire were timeless compositions Ray Charles «What'd I Say» and «Georgia ON My Mind». He received glory in the 60s thanks to a rehash of the composition The Beatles «With A Little Help», as well as performing at the legendary rock festival in Woodstock with his band Grease Band.

In 2007, Cocker was awarded the Order of the British Empire. His deep baritone with a unique style of performance is considered one of the most recognizable voices in the world of rock music. The collection was a musician many awards, including the "Oscar" and "Grammy." The influential Rolling Stone magazine included it in its list of "100 greatest singers in the history».

In memory of the great musician presents you a small selection of 8 best and most memorable songs and live performances of the legendary Joe Cocker. This number is considered the symbol of infinity. Joe Cocker died, but remained forever live in the hearts of those closest to you, as well as millions of fans of his work.

«With a Little Help from My Friends» (a cover of The Beatles)

«My Father's Son»

«Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word »

«Unchain My Heart»

«You're so beautiful»

«Noubliez Jamais» b >

«You Can Leave Your Hat On »

«I Come In Peace» < /

A former member of the legendary The Beatles Ringo Starr paid tribute to the musician and said: «Goodbye and God bless you, Joe Cocker» i>.

The team wishes to express sincere condolences to the families and friends of the musician, as well as all those who also bear the pain of this great loss. RIP Joe Cocker.

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting