These children were asked what love is ... Such responses are not expected by anybody!

What is love? It is difficult to answer this question, is not it? But even if we are not able to do it, then what to speak of our children. Although, if you look the truth eyes, they sense in it much more than we do.

Psychologists have conducted an interesting experiment by asking children aged 4 to 8 years to answer the question, what is love. The answers were very unexpected and surprisingly deep.

If you do not love, you're in no case should not say "I love you." But if you love, you must speak it constantly. People forget.
Jessica, 8 years i>

Love - is when your puppy licks your face even after you left him alone all day.
Mary Ann, 4 years i>

Love - is when mommy sees daddy smelly and sweaty and still says he is handsomer than Robert Redford.
Chris, age 7 i>

Love - is when you tell a guy you like his shirt, then he wears it every day then.
Noelle, age 7 i>

Love - is when you kiss all the time. And then, when you get tired of kissing, you still want to be together and talk. It's like my mom and dad. When they kiss each other, they look like a single unit.
Emily, 8 years i>

Love - is when my mom makes coffee dad and sip a sip before giving him a cup to make sure it is delicious.
Danny, 7 years, i>

Love - this is what makes you smile when you're tired.
Terri 4 years i>

Love - is when you go somewhere to eat and you give somebody most of your French fries without making them give you something in return.
Chrissie, 6 years i>

If someone loves you, he is in a special way they say your name. And you know that your name is safe when it is in his mouth.
Billy, age 4 i>

When my grandmother became ill with arthritis, she could no longer bend over and paint her toenails. And my grandfather constantly doing it for her, even when his hands got sick of arthritis. It is love.
Rebecca, 6 years i>

Diva dayus where children so much wisdom. They know what we adults do not guess! Share these thoughts with my friends, will be pleased with them!

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting