It has long everything bought and sold! The shocking truth that you did not know about the beauty contest.

It's no secret that the main criteria for the most famous beauty contests is the thickness of the purse patron of a particular beauty. There is an opinion that such competitions are held for cash rich lovers contestants. Such competitions often does turn into a real theater of the absurd. This is a game with rules that no one observes. Everything here is, as they say, bought and sold.

It is not necessary to go far ... Let's, for example, recall the circus that took place at the contest "Beauty of Russia" in November 2014, when instead of the winner Tatyana Baitova, whose parents live in the village in the Kurgan region and operate conventional driver and a nurse, at the World Championships "Miss Earth", which was held in the United States, went some Chudakov Marina. Here we are so freak, do not say anything!

Sometimes the insanity that occurs in such competitions, reaches the limit. At this year's contest "Mrs. World" from Belarus went to the radical Russian woman, who, as it turned out not what the Belarusian passport no, she does not even have an elementary understanding of the history, customs and culture of this country. However, this "shining" for its beauty and erudition girl somehow even managed to get the title "Mrs. World". Alekseichik seem herself at a loss, because it really did not know how to even get here: «I just told acquaintances that have a competition and what they are looking contender from Belarus, I said of course I with great pleasure pouchastuyu Competition ... » i> The question is, how powerful the one who bought the Marina victory in this competition, because it is not difficult to even influence the course of world events.

The answer to this question is simple. Influence lords of this world is measured in units. The laws that apply even to the most prestigious competitions, like the laws of commodity-money relations. This crown here, "Mrs. Russia" Julia Zabozhanskaya, as they say evil tongues, got only 12 million rubles.

After these not very consoling examples of the word "competition" is seen as the equivalent of the word "corruption". If before the results of dishonest competition caused outrage, but now, unfortunately, these are considered to be market-regularity. Where only the world coming to? If you do not want to play by the unwritten rules, tell the shocking truth to your friends.

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting