The girl in the shop called her a fat cow ... But the answer to this admirable woman!

This is my personal appeal to the slender girl whom I met in the store food in Minot, North Dakota:

«I guess you remember me. It's me - a 100-pound red cow from the grocery department, which supposedly had just climbed out of bed. I>

I was just like you, to buy their own vegetables for dinner. I was looking at a shopping list on your phone to make sure I bought everything on the list. I was also amused by a funny message from my daughter - and I laughed. I almost immediately noticed you when you came to me with his friend. I really liked your yoga pants. I too was going to buy himself such ». I>

You probably thought that if I type something on my phone, I do not notice what is happening around me. You are mistaken, I heard everything is fine. I want to disappoint you - I have this special talent: I can type a message and hear all the insults that fly to me. That is to say, my superpower. I>

So I was able to hear everything you say about me ... You told your friend you're sorry for me, I'm so awesome. But for that, let me ask you, you should be sorry for me? I>

You said that's fun to see how people like me, buy their vegetables on the change. You also dare to say that I do not care about their health. It is not necessary to deny, because I heard everything you said the guy with a sports figure. You laughed at me and yazvila saying to me before you go out, it was necessary to look at yourself in the mirror. I>

It's not so important ... I can only imagine what you would say if she saw me 7 months ago when I weighed about 135 kilos. But imagine, even when I weighed 135 kilos, I do an excellent job with their 4 children, walked with them, to tell the truth, I loved myself even that. But I sat down on the vegetables and bought myself a mirror. That's the way I am used to be. I>

I wanted to improve their health and do it. Now I'm sitting on a strict diet, and everything that I'm anything - it's vegetables and meat. During the period of radical changes I had to change almost the entire wardrobe - all clothes just yet hung on to me. No, I do not want perfect figure, I want to feel comfortable in your body. I'm just like you, every day for sports. And when I first saw you, I just came back from training. I>

You really should not be so worried about the people that surround you. You do not know anything about my life. Why, tell me, you have to feel sorry for me? Just because I weigh more than you? Or is it because you have such great yoga pants? Believe me, all of this - nothing in life. I>

I know you're really guess what I hear everything. I even looked at you sideways when you spoke of the mirror. I feel sorry for the guy who was with you. It seemed that he wanted to shame vanished. I smiled when he looked at me and said quietly: "I'm sorry, for the sake of God». I>

Although, I confess honestly, I was outraged and your sarcastic comments, fortunately, you did not manage to touch me to the quick. i>

You just reminded me that true beauty comes from within. Believe me, it will not be long before I'll be just like you stand in yoga pants near the 100-pound woman. But you know, I just smile and tell her "Hi». I>

I do not want to be like you. I wish you all the best, though ... And I believe that one day we will meet again. Maybe I'll be dressed in the same fashion leggings for yoga, as you are. But next time ask you to leave your opinions to yourself. I>

Sincerely, Joey ». i>

Every time you try to judge someone, try to take the place of that person and imagine what led him to this or that situation. How can you judge what you do not know, or that someone you do not know? It is time to recall the eternal truth: do not judge - ye be judged, because in place of the person you judge, at any time you can be you. Share this brave woman writing with your friends.

theantijared.com/2014/12/fit-woman-marketplace-foods.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting