That is capable of the power of love ... This wild elephant broke into a zoo, to be together with my girlfriend!

One of India's zoos week ago, has become the epicenter of the drama truly Shakespearean proportions. Love story of two elephants has led to the fact that the institution had to temporarily close!

He - "savages" of the elephant reserve in the Indian state of Odishi. She - Gera, elephant, condemned to imprisonment in a nearby zoo. However, no difference in their position, no barriers erected between them, failed to stop the reunification of couples in love.

and Nandankananskom zoo reported that on Wednesday night the elephant-savage "broke through the outer wall and went straight to Hera. It is he likely to have seen before from the reserve only in passing, but, apparently, fell head over heels. Next elephants surrendered forbidden passion, oblivious to attempts to separate them zoo employees.

Menagerie was closed for several hours, until the lovers were busy with each other. But in the end, with the help of firecrackers, employees still managed to drive away the pachyderm Don Juan back to the wall. However, even retreating, wild elephant hesitated for some time, watching the hero from afar.

«We ran the whole operation to get rid of the intruder, and drove two and a half hours, i> - shared information with the local newspaper the deputy director of the zoo. - At the same time we did everything possible to wild elephant does not hurt our other elephants ». I>

It is worth noting that for the safety of visitors and their pets employees feared for good reason. Males elephants in mating season because of a hormonal surge outbreaks are subject to aggression. They can easily attack a person or another elephant, if it hurt their feelings.

Local sources say that the memory of their love story has not happened! So this is an excellent opportunity to tell other unusual love story!

www.thedodo.com/elephant-breaks-into-zoo-mate-910018903.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting