At 3, they met at the wedding of relatives, and after 20 years, and have themselves become the bride and groom!

Britney Fyuz Briggs and her fiance - a pair of experienced, because the aisle together they have walked! A couple from Minnesota to celebrate a wedding last weekend - after almost 20 years after they were made as a girl and a boy with a bouquet of a wedding ring on her relatives in deep childhood. Thus, their love story began in 1995 when the newlyweds were both present for 3 years.

Godmother Briggs was a friend of the mother of Britney. And for her wedding she identified Briggs keepers in the ring, but Britney got the role of a girl holding a bouquet during the wedding.

Briggs said that the one he remembers the old wedding with difficulty, but Britney on her, and that the girl was very agitated ceremony remembers clearly. «It is all the time running around here and there, pulled the cross for dress and suit turmoil», i> - he shares memories.

After the wedding the way that children differed from time to time. The next time they met in the ninth grade, being accidentally placed in the same study group. Britney recognized his unusual name, and asked his mother whether he is a boy, with whom she had encountered before.

After receiving a response, she brought and showed Briggs photos with the wedding, they were sealed together. What surprise Britney when Briggs replied that the exact same picture hanging on the wall of his house!

The couple began dating in the first years of secondary school, which is very glad of their relatives. «My godmother went wild when she found out about it, and our meeting has attributed his merits», i> - says Briggs. And last year, after five years of relations, Britney Briggs got engaged.

However, unfortunately, with the keeper ring and little girl holding a bouquet on their wedding did not happen like this. As explained by Britney, these children are in a relationship, so that a repetition of history can not wait.

Well, is like dating a lifetime is not nice? Share it with your friends and tell them about this unique event!

www.buzzfeed.com/stephaniemcneal/a-flower-girl-and-ring-bearer-just-got-married?bffb&utm_term=4ldqpgp#.uy48eLpkL9

Tags

See also

New and interesting