10 of the most paradoxical of phobias, which is difficult to find an explanation. The main thing is not to know yourself ...

Are you afraid of closed spaces, heights, or foreigners, and consider it abnormal? No worries! Believe me, people with these phobias abound. But there are those who are afraid of unexpected things, for example, yellow, figure 8, and even the beautiful girls!

It's hard to believe, but there are so many phobias that all fingers and toes are not pereschitat. And their names are, in truth, is not particularly memorable. However, some of worth telling.

Channel "Give me 5!" Provided a compilation of the 10 most unusual phobias. Without exaggeration, of them you have not exactly heard! Do not trust? Then tell me what "gippopotomonstroseskvipedaliofobiya»?

Just imagine how your right sits a beautiful girl in a yellow jacket with pugovichkami, she said a long sentence, while stroking a kitten in the background is laid out cabinet with books and clock 8pm! This is the end ...

You're lucky if you're not one of those crazy. Tell a friend about these phobias, if he is not videofob!

www.youtube.com/user/DaiFiveTop

Tags

See also

New and interesting