8 reasons why you should marry a "difficult" girl. Look, do not regret it!

For a man like any other living creature, it is natural desire in any case to choose the simplest and easiest option available. It is in our very nature - the animal will not go to the watering of the cliff, if it can get the wide and safe path. "Hush steady wins the race", "Smart in the mountain will not go, the clever mountain bypass" - the familiar proverb? However, in building a family, as in many others, the easiest way is not always the best.

A recent article by the American actress and writer Lauren Skirvin convincingly explains why the future of every man is a much better marriage with a girl complicated. In choosing between a woman simple and unpretentious, but devoid of any notable shortcomings and women of intellect and talent, but the complex nature of the advantage should accrue to the latter. And that's why Lauren thinks so:

«A difficult woman, girl with a complicated character - not an easy choice. However, such a relationship will help you to develop and grow in every way, just do not give to remain in one place. Most women always prefer simple, prone to drift, not to impose on their chosen major requirements. Those chosen by men who do not want to work on the relationship, and in principle at anything. Of course, at first glance the way the lack of conflict in the future family life looks appealing, but in reality he is going nowhere. Without conflict there will not be any development, both in family life and in the lives of its individual members ». I>

«Complex girls is easy to learn. They - the emotional and creative personality, perhaps a little crazy and bitchiness. But you love this girl will be like none other. Nobody will push you forward towards your dreams, as she is. Nobody will give impetus to this development. She can talk to you about anything, and your conversation with her sometimes will lead to a reassessment of your ideals. In many ways it would be smarter you, and you have to live with it. In such a relationship the two will not be easy, but the boredom of them will not wait! » I>

«My mother once attracted my father for being smarter than him. So he always says. Acknowledge that, and understand that it is better for him can only be a real man ». I>

That sounds like will take eight of Lorin , which you can find the very girl:

1. Marry the one who is equal to you, or better than you. It will not let you sit in one place. B>

2. Marry the one with whom you have from time to time, quarrels break out. It will not let you relax and soften. B>

3. Marry the one who pushes you to self-improvement every day. This will give you an incentive to conquer new heights. B>

4. Marry the one who will not let you bury your talent. This will force you to overcome laziness. B>

5. Marry the one who has a lot of interests. This will make you well-rounded. B>

6. Marry the one who has their own opinion on political developments, even if it is at odds with yours. This will give you a look at the policy from a different perspective. B>

7. Marry the one who is going to require you to respect for yourself. It does not give you zakostenet in narcissism. B>

8. Marry the one who is saying to you is not what you wanted to hear. This will open your eyes to many things. B>

In short - if you want to unfold in your life to the maximum and do not intend to dwell in self-development, choose his life partner "complex" Woman! Share with your friends this unusual and valuable observation!

elitedaily.com/dating/marry-complicated-girl/858579/

Tags

See also

New and interesting