Oh, I imagined! 23 unreal photos taken at the most that neither is the right moment.

I am once again convinced that the eyes, even their own, almost always lying. In no case can not trust what you see, because the things around us are not always as they seem at first glance. One of the main objectives of photos, as well as art - play with the imagination of the recipient, drawing incredible illusions in his mind. Being a photographer - is not easy! You should always be alert ... All of these pictures were taken by these masters of photography at the right time in the right place. Look how skillfully these photographers have managed to create optical illusions that do not are what seems to us at the beginning. This incredible 23 photographs taken by the photographer deft hand at the most that neither is the right moment. Oh, imagined ...

When a pet is simply an integral part of the family ...

The girl, why do you have such beautiful legs?

Shallow Hal - fall in love and ...

What is the fragrant aroma!

«She went as the caravel, the green waves ...»

Ideal proportions.

to blame only your dirty imagination!

Sobakotavr.

to pieces ...

Today, and basketball is not the same ...

My eyes played tricks on me! It is simply unrealistic to cool! Interestingly, as soon as the photographers managed to just pick a good angle ?! Come and play with the imagination of his friends - show them these optical fotoillyuzii.

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting