An instructive parable of the precious ring which makes you wonder!

What does it mean to know his own worth? This is primarily, understanding what you're worth in this life and what you want to achieve.

Imagine a man who in all everyday situations, even in the small, inferior to others. In such a situation, life will not indulge him with gifts.

You can not be successful when you depend on the views of all people. Cautionary parable, which is set out below, will convince you that everyone has a price, and it is by no means impossible to omit!

Read this wonderful story and draw their own conclusions!

Once a young man visited the Sage and said to him: i>

- sage, kindly help me! Everything tells me that I'm a klutz and pettiness that no matter what is not capable. I did not want to live! Only you can help me! I>

The sage looked at the guy and quickly replied: i>

- I'm sorry, but I have one important thing, and I can not solve your problem now. After thinking a few seconds, Sage added: i>

- But if you do me to help in my business, I kindly help you with your problem. i>

- Well, happily, the great sage, - said the young man sadly. His embarrassed that even the Sage pushed it into the background. I>

- Well, - proclaimed sage and quickly took a small ring on which flaunted bright stone. i>

- Take my black horse, and hurry to the market! The task for you easy. I need to pay off the debt, so sell my ring. But there is one condition. Try to get him as much as possible and not give it lower than the value of the gold coin. Just hurry back! I>

The young man took the ring and jumped into the market. Arriving on the market, the young man began to offer potential buyers of the ring. There was a lot of interest, but once it comes to price, all instantly lost interest. Some even tried to make fun of a guy. An old merchant said to him: i>

- Gold coin for such a ring - it's too much! Take this ring of copper, well, or in extreme cases, has a silver coin. I>

A very old man afflicted young man, as the sage ordered in any case not lower the price. Late at night the guy came home with nothing. Very depressed, he went into the house to the sage and said: i>

- I could not fulfill your task, sage! At the market, I was told that the best thing I could get for the ring - a silver coin. This ring is not worth the gold coin! But I could not sell it, because you told me not to agree to such a proposal. I>

- Just what you said the truth without realizing it. Before you sell the ring, you need to learn its true value. This will help you only jeweler. Go to him and asked how much he is willing to offer you for this ring with a stone. But do not try to give it to him for no amount, and immediately return it to me. The boy sat on his horse and rode quickly to the house of a jeweler. I>

Jeweler long and carefully examined the ring, and then said: i>

- I can offer only 57 gold coins today. But if you give me two weeks, I'm ready to pay him 70 coins. I>

The young man was very surprised and happily rode back home to sages, to tell him the news. Once sage listened to the story of the guy, he said: i>

- My dear friend, sit down here! Understand! You are the same expensive ring! Rate that can only real expert. Why did you then go on the market and it is expected that this will make some miserly trader? I>

We all are unique and only clasped yourself right price, we can expect something really worthwhile. You will appreciate! The main thing to believe in it and do not rush to decisions!

Share with your friends this interesting and instructive parable. They will love it!

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting