The famous fashion model Cindy Crawford made a splash by showing their pictures without photoshop ...

Legendary supermodel and mother of two children who knock on February 20 49, Cindy Crawford in pictures for the December issue of Marie Claire fashion gloss for 2013 appears in the literal and figurative sense, simply stunning !!! The fact is that recently in the network got raw picture of a celebrity photo shoot two years ago, where she appeared before the public in all its glory without a single brush stroke Photoshop.

Posing in beautiful lingerie and chic coat of feathers, Cindy feels on top and happy to demonstrate how really looks like her body. Putting these shocking pictures on the overview of Crawford only proved once again that beauty is not in the taut and retouched using Photoshop skin, and how comfortable and confident you feel in his, even if imperfect, the body.

That's what said known model magazine Marie Claire: «Feel comfortable, as they say, in my own skin, it is important at any age. If every woman will begin to treat yourself with the same love as it relates to the closest, it will be the best gift for her ... Everything that makes you attractive - this is primarily self-confidence. It's either there or it is not. Believe me, see and feel around it ». I>

No less fascinating in conventional images than with processing in Photoshop, Cindy Crawford has made a huge step forward for women all over the world - it has proven that it is possible to look beautiful at any age. It does not matter if your face were some wrinkles and body - a couple of extensions. It is important to love yourself, to accept their shortcomings and try to always give 100% to look dazzling in all circumstances. Tell us about this bold delightful woman your friends.

twitter.com/CharleneWhite/status/566204506971856896

Tags

See also

New and interesting