She insulted him, calling him "a dirty biker" ... But this guy kept his head and gave her a decent answer!

Unfortunately, most of us it seems self-evident to judge people without knowing almost nothing at all about them. All of us - the fruits of our past, which includes baggage of parenting and lived experience. So you should understand that the last thing - to judge a person by his appearance. This is the same that to judge a book by its cover. is your attention a very personal message from a guy who knows firsthand what it is - when you are judged only on your appearance. His sincere words are sobering, and put everything in its place:

«This appeal to the family that I was lucky to meet in one of the restaurants network Tim Hortons: i>

Yes, I do not hide, I - a hefty 125-pound guy who nurtures a strong passion for motorcycles and tattoos. As you have noticed, I have a lot of them. I - a welder, I love to talk loudly, I love beer. And part may seem, I'll blow you out of the soul, if you just only look askance at me. I>

But there are things that you do not knows. For example, I am now 11 years old living in a happy marriage, my kids call me Daddy, I successfully graduated from college, my mother is proud of me and now and then tells everyone what kind of great happiness - to have such a fine son, my nephew, too, adore their uncle . When my daughter has broken arm, I will probably shed more tears than she. In his spare time, I like to read books, I help people, I visit the veterans and take care of them. Do not believe it, I even somehow ashamed to admit it, but I cried while watching the movie "Armageddon». I>

So when the next time I smile and say "Hello" to your daughter, and you will once again take her and say, "What are you, my dear, we do not talk dirty bikers ...", you know that this "dirty biker ", you then have offended, the first to come to the rescue if you, God forbid, will burn the house and save the goldfish for your daughter, if only the baby do not be sad, and did not cry». i>

The next time, when you judge a man by his appearance, remember the words of this big guy with a huge heart. Outside, as you know, is deceptive. Besides, this woman was lucky that she came to this good-natured. I got it to the other - and beware! Tell us about this instructive stories from the life of your friends.

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting