18 evidence that you'll never be lonely. For you to the end of the world!

About devotion dogs is legendary. No doubt, these four-legged friends to accompany you, as they say, in sorrow and in joy, waiting, whenever you come to love, no matter what you did. But why in the minds of the devotees can only be a dog? Believe me, any pet can show loyalty, love, tenderness, kindness.

It demonstrates the limitless love our little brothers to the owners. Just look, they do not want to leave you for a second. They are always wondering what section of the book you are reading, you prepare your lesson, do you have everything in order when you wash in the shower. Moreover, they have even jealous when you spend time, not with them. Do not make your pets feel abandoned or forgotten, look into those eyes!

1. You lost me? And here I am! B>

2. Come to me, my love! B>

3. Hypnosis is a new generation looks like. B>

4. Ta-a-ak, you think to run away from me? It will not work! B>

5. When it comes out of the shower? B>

6. I will not leave you in such a crucial moment! B>

7. I will not let you go, you're mine! B>

8. Well, I'm better than some of the Internet there. B>

9. I'm not a hindrance, even the door to see you! B>

10. The minute without you - that forever ...

11. You do not dare to exchange me for that! B>

12. And in the dream and reality know that I love you! B>

13. Who's decided to forget about me? B>

14. I'll help you all over! B>

15. Well there, I read up to a climax? B>

16. Decided to play? The king allows only games with him! B>

17. Maybe you have thrown their calculations? B>

18. Come on then you finish reading this article, eh? Thank you! B>

Did these crumbs can leave even for a second? They're insanely bored ... No wonder they say that a dog (cat) page for you in life, but you are for it - a whole life! Do not forget to give appropriate attention to their pets, because you remember that we are responsible for those who tamed?

Share selection with all the friends, they certainly know your pet in these frames. Simply hilarious!

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting