This baby is terminally ill. From that, what he asked his mother, his hair stand on end!

As soon as the boy was 5, he was diagnosed with - cancer of the brain. For several years he was prescribed different treatment, but nothing could stop the progression of the disease, and to 7 years Chen Xiaotian already gone blind and was sentenced to death.

On top of that family suffered another misfortune - the boy's mother was seriously ill. Zhou Lu found a kidney disease, which has also proved deadly.

This complex situation has led to the heroic deed of a young child. Such courage and dedication from him, no one expected.

In this photo Zhou Lu Cheng is holding. Here, they still do not realize that it has prepared for the test fate. B>

At 5 years old baby and his mom found out that a huge malignant tumor in the brain is not treatable. Soon, Chen lost his sight, but all the time my mother was next to her son. B>

boy spent long days in the hospital bed, and then learned that his mother was seriously ill.

Y Zhou discovered renal failure. To help it could only transplant. B>

The woman said that while the only donor could be her son, on the need to search for other unknown amount of time. But she quickly abandoned the idea. B>

Little Cheng heard about what happened. And out of the last forces said to his mother: «If you will be healthy, I'll live in you». I>

Life boy broke April morning. Zhou quickly prepared for transplantation and transplanted a kidney to her child. Before the surgery, doctors bowed to the courage of the little Chen. B>

The operation was successful, the body accepted the kidney and Zhou went to the amendment.

This mother eternally grateful, and especially his beloved son.

This brave boy donated his kidney to his mother, to save her, giving up a chance for their own recovery, even though it was quite insignificant. In addition authorities boy saved the lives of two more people. Cheng did not sacrifice in vain. Now the whole world remembers it and is proud of his courage.

imgur.com/gallery/RdloN

Tags

See also

New and interesting