This 8 year old girl gets gifts from the crows, which it has fed up to 4 years. Incredible story!

From time to time 8-year-old Gaby Mann, who lives in Seattle, received a small and very unusual gifts. Baby stores each one as it presents from special friends - flocks of crows, inhabiting in these neighborhoods. Birds bring it, as they say, all that glitters is in gratitude for the fact that the girl has 4 years of their feeds.

This is a different gadgets: buttons, designer items, pieces of metal and even heart-shaped bead. Once Gaby was presented with a piece of metal with the inscription "The Best." Yes, probably, all this stuff is not worth a penny, but all these little things are incredibly valuable for small Gaby Mann.

8-year-old Gaby feeding the crows.

Here is grateful crow family.

Ravens bring all that glitters and put them in the beak.

Gaby has assembled a collection of gifts. She even marked their favorite ...

One bird gave her a piece of metal with the inscription "The Best." «I do not know, maybe somewhere else there is a second half with the inscription" Friend »», i> - Gaby suggested.

Birds also brought Gaby cover the camera lens, which once lost her mother Lisa.

I've heard that crows - intelligent creatures, but I did not think so ... Do you still think that animals are guided by instinct alone? Tell me this incredible story to your friends.

www.bbc.com/news/magazine-31604026

Tags

See also

New and interesting