Shopping online: expectations and reality. 20 new things that caused their owners to cry ...

Nowadays, shopping for clothes online is becoming more urgent. This is not surprising: this method, first, is very convenient for those who are just too lazy to go shopping, as well as for those who do not have enough time for it. Second, ordering the goods directly on the sites (mostly Chinese) people are trying to save money, because things there can cost mere pennies.

Here are just ordering another rags in the online store, be prepared for the fact that it's a real lottery. This is because often the expectations of megapokupki well, oh, very far removed from the harsh reality: a product that comes in fact, considerably different from what you saw on the website. You probably remember that not one bride was crying because it is the happiest day in my life was in jeopardy as she trusted blindly buying. Experience shows that such a victim of Internet fraud is becoming every third buyer of cheap online stores.

I prepared for you a selection of photos that you can watch what surprises await men after they would reveal the coveted parcel. It's called: find 10 differences. These customers just do not envy ...

1. Coats oversayz now in vogue, they said ...

2. It's okay, just a little fur hurting, you need to comb ...

3. This sweater is even better than I expected! B>

4. There will be parade-weekend jeans: they just on a date! B>

6. Do not worry, free cutting in a trend this season. B>

7. Add bright aksessuarov- and no one will notice the trick. B>

8. What with bows even cuter! B>

9. It remains to wait for the diving suits come into vogue. B>

10. But now you have a fur coat! B>

12. Perhaps the dress still need to send in a good shape and in a single package. B>

13. With underwear in general need to be careful ... and lures! B>

14. Sovushka obviously something scared ...

15. And what does the ham in a grid does not look enticing? B>

16. I just wanted to have in the wardrobe color marsala thing ...

17. Mint Plus Leopard - so your baby a style icon! B>

18. Here it is, the little black dress dreams! B>

19. I think my grandmother knits better ...

20. The lightness and transparency - for unrivaled image! B>

Of course, no tears will not look at that ... But these people still have enough endurance to spread the network such images. Apparently, they want to warn everyone not to be conducted on this bait. In any case, each time ordering something online, do not forget that the fabric, color and style can be even very different from what you saw in the pictures online shopping. And always remember people's wisdom: miser pays twice.

Most Share this Collection with your friends, especially those who like to order things online.

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting