25 brilliant artists and their studios. That's where the creative atmosphere reigns!

What is it - to be a genius? I wonder how they see the world? We mere mortals, it is difficult to find an answer to this question, because genius can not be judged by the standards of a schematic philistine. Nevertheless, today there are many scientific works dealing with the phenomenon of genius. These studies shed light on what lies behind the veil of a superior intellect of a creative personality. Today, the team will open your unfathomable mystery and show what is happening in the creative laboratory of genius artists, past and present. This 25 shops of famous geniuses of painting. How do they have the creative process? Where do they find their muse, and draw inspiration from? This inside look at the unique creativity of the most famous artists. I even gasped as pictured here were created great works of art!

Andy Warhol

Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec

Frida Kahlo

Marc Chagall

Bernard Buffet

Paul Cezanne

Edvard Munch

Pablo Picasso

Howard Chandler Christy

Tamara de Lempicka

Claude Monet

Auguste Rodin

Yves Klein

Francis Bacon

Salvador Dali

Sam Francis

Rembrandt

David Lynch

Marc Quinn

Diego Rivera

Ron Mueck

Louise Nevelson Berlyavski-

Yue Mindzhun

André Masson

Pipilotti Rist

You were curious to see the most private and sacred place of the world geniuses? I do not think that word! Show these pictures to all art lovers - they will be delighted!

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting