Why evil good answer? Incredibly cautionary parable, makes you wonder ...

How often each of us thought about the universal injustice. It would seem that you are a man with all his soul, and he replied to you turns the very spot on which it sits. Why sometimes we do good, and do not appreciate it, and even in the bargain are spreading slander about us? People seemed to be turning a blind eye to our good deeds and simply negate them. Why for a sincere desire to help you spit in the soul? Do not you deserve it? What's all the same problem: you or others? Do I have to do to do good? Is it worth it worth it? Now you can breathe easy - this incredibly instructive parable will answer the question for a long time torturing you. What a wise and true!

One day, the old wise man knocked on the door of a young stranger who tearfully told his story to the elder.

- I do not know how to go on living ... i> - with trembling in her voice she said. - All my life I have to treat people as would like them to treat me, I was sincere with them and they opened the soul ... If possible, I try to do good to all, without expecting anything in return, help than she could. I really did it all for free, but instead received the evil and ridicule. I shame to the pain and I'm simply tired ... I beg you, tell me, what can I do? I>

The wise man listened patiently and then gave the girl advice:

- Undress naked and go entirely naked through the streets of the city, i> - the old man said quietly.

- I'm sorry, but I have not sunk to such a ... You're probably mad or joking! Do I have this, I do not know what to expect from passers-by ... You'll see, someone else dishonor or mock me ... i>

Sage suddenly stood up, opened the door and put on the table mirror.

- You're ashamed to go out naked, but for some reason you are not ashamed to go around the world with a naked soul disclosed how the door open. You you let go of all and sundry. Your soul - a mirror, which is why we all see ourselves reflected in others. Their soul is full of evils and vices - it is such an ugly picture they see when look in your pure soul. They lack the strength and the courage to admit that you're better than them, and change. Unfortunately, it is destiny only truly brave ... i>

- What do I do? How can I change this situation, if from me, in fact, does not depend on? I> - said the beauty.

- Come go with me, I have something to show you ... Look, this is my garden. For many years, I water the flowers of unprecedented beauty and care about them. Frankly, I never saw the blooming buds of flowers. All I had to behold - it beautiful blooming flowers that attract the beauty and fragrant aroma. Child, learn from nature. Look at these wonderful flowers and do as they are - to disclose my heart to the people carefully, so no one even noticed. Discover the soul of good people. Get away from those who interrupts your petals, throwing his feet and tramples. These weeds have not grown up to you, so you have nothing they will not help. In you they will only see an ugly reflection of himself. I>

In the world a lot of dirt and evil. But anyone who wants to remain pure ... Be sincere and honest to yourself and others. But remember: do not cast pearls before swine. It will not benefit you or them. Share this incredibly vital talk with your friends.

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting