This blind artist simply creates a delightful touch of colorful fabric. Wow!

We often have to deal with disappointing examples from life, when sudden blindness puts an end to the career of many famous painters ... But not in the case of John Bramblitta. For him, the loss of hope and become the spark of a certain impetus to the complete dissolution of the world of painting. The fact that John was the artist, when, due to complications caused by epilepsy, blind in both eyes.

Diva dayus how this is possible, but only Bramblitt able to distinguish the difference between light and darkness. Despite such grave circumstances, the blind artist invented at least some new kind of painting - painting with texture paint. Now he can easily feel that draws. «In fact, everything that an ordinary artist creates with his hands and eyes, I'm doing, so to speak, to touch», i> - tells John Bramblitt. According Bramblitta, he learned to determine the color of paint for its consistency.

This artist had never seen his pictures ... but those who have seen them, they cause a wild delight!

The art at the time was the last hope John and helped him to get out of depression.

«Then I even head did not fit that you can draw, being blind ...» i> - confessed Bramblitt.

«Before that fateful event, I was fond of drawing ... And a year later, after I went blind, I wanted to see if I could do it again». i>

«During this time I developed some exclusive techniques that help me to draw a ...» i>

«At first, during the first exhibitions, I do not even hint at the organizers that I'm totally blind. It's not because I'm ashamed of his blindness ... or something like that. No, I just did not want it postponed its mark on the way viewers perceive my work ». I>

In his work cleverly combines features of impressionism and expressionism.

You may notice something in common with the paintings of Leonid Afremova and even brilliant paintings of Vincent Van Gogh and Claude Monet.

And here is the story of one of the most extraordinary American artists.

It is simply unimaginable! Like it or not, but the painting - it's still the visual arts, and that creates the blind man, just do not fit into any frame ... When fate turned against him, he did not whine idly and found a path that helped him doing things you love, even under such arduous circumstances. Show these amazing dense your friends.

bramblitt.myshopify.com/

Tags

See also

New and interesting